Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by Zaystat on March 7, 2011 in Application. 88 replies, 559 views.

Re: App

Zaystat wrote:better than 2ez? The leader alone just took two pretty good players out, getting 5 deaths and some 30-40 kills. Memfis also won a 1 v. 5 game against some of the best here. Id like to see you get 2 kills on memfis.
Who were those 5?

Re: App

it was 4v1 lol we were jus goofing around lol but he did kick our ass.. we jus cudnt find him half the time and he was pumpin a stakeout lol

Re: App

Oh lol was it the one where I was just hip firing the L96A1?

Re: App

yuuppp hahah u were tryin to no-scope everythin lol i dont know how he found out about the game? lol

Re: App

LOL thats why I asked... he must be friends with some one that was in that game or something... relative... donno.

Re: App

I was talking to quick about it too, 90% of my kills were with the masterkey not the stakeout.
Zaystat you need to work on your awareness, reaction time, learn to think inside your head and speak only to call out something important if you want to win and ultimately become a 2ez member. Come back when you have become better at the game.

Re: App

Alright, thanks for the feedback. In mt defense it's 1AM but I think it wouldnt have made much diffrence earlier. Do re-post here when I want to try again, or do I make a new one?

Re: App

just re-post here to make it easier.

Back to Application