Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by Zaystat on March 7, 2011 in Application. 88 replies, 559 views.

App

Mic: No. Although, if I feel the need I will buy one.

Strengths: Demolition, Search & Destroy, and overall Team Tactical.

Experience: I've been playing COD for awhile. My first account, Ruminzal (2nd Presige Level 30ish) was deleted. I've been playing again on "Zaystat". Ummm...I play on 7 or 8 look sensetivity.

Playing Style: Planter and Camper.

About me: I play on the PS3 and.....I love talking on the phone with girls.

How did you find out about us?: One of the moderators goes to my school. He was recently banned (pissed him off) and I think he's going buy a new PS3.

Re: App

Who was your friend?

Re: App

its gophers friend

Re: App

cool cool. jw'd. add me up :)

Re: App

Oh my GOD Gopher's amazing. Funny as hell in class too.

Re: App

Oh kool that you know gopher. Add me up to, Noobishh.

Re: App

you can add me . Legend_23_

Re: App

Whenever one of us is on . We will 1v1 you and after that you will play with us in publics matches for however long we think is necessary to decide if you are in or if you failed .

Re: App

I messaged you yesterday or the day before for a try out with me. you never responded? I guess you were afc....

Re: App

Ugh. pretty good 1v1, but FAIL search games.

Re: App

Jesus Christ, I was that bad? Ouch. Alright, thanks for your time.

Re: App

I wasn't there so I don't know first hand how you played, but we are currently under strict restrictions with our applications. In other words, better than average isn't good enough right now.

Re: App

Lol, it was pretty bad. Anyway I was off doing some random shit, and a hit struck me. I know Memfis is a bit of a camper, and has a WICKED good stratagey Gopher told me about, which I thought was genious. Why don't you guys write guides at all???

Re: App

not camping. strategic placement

Back to Application