Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by Zaystat on March 7, 2011 in Application. 88 replies, 559 views.

Re: App

Either one xD. It doesn't answer my intial suggestion :P

Re: App

What is the wicked good strategy

Re: App

we were talking about how good you are at 1v1's and i said it's because you throw in a variety of gameplay like rushing and camping

Re: App

I was just out with Noobish, I don't know if that was part of the try out or just to play.

Re: App

Zaystat wrote:I was just out with Noobish, I don't know if that was part of the try out or just to play.
Any time you are with a "member" or higher not "new member" or applicant... you are trying out.

Re: App

tht would be considered a try out process. it takes longer then a day.

Re: App

ahhh. Cool :) Do I play better on team tactical than in search?

Re: App

Zaystat wrote:ahhh. Cool :) Do I play better on team tactical than in search?
you and me 1v1 monday

ill be really rusty so you might have a chance lol

Re: App

what happends on monday??? and i saw ur skills at that party Mat, im sure if i zone i can beat you.

Re: App

Yeah Mat, better step up your game.

Re: App

Jacoby746 wrote:Yeah Mat, better step up your game.
there's two t's, get it right

Re: App

Zaystat wrote:what happends on monday??? and i saw ur skills at that party Mat, im sure if i zone i can beat you.
hey i was too busy talking to alyssa to do good lmao

do u want a reg gun 1v1 or a quickscoping 1v1?

ops, mw2, or cod4
take your pick

Re: App

gopher517":1qeq5gex][quote="Jacoby746 wrote:Yeah Mat, better step up your game.
there's two t's, get it right[/quote:1qeq5gex]
Not my fault that your friend can't spell your name. I was going off of that. [/excuse]

Re: App

Jacoby746":2d6rpnbl][quote="gopher517":2d6rpnbl][quote="Jacoby746 wrote:Yeah Mat, better step up your game.
there's two t's, get it right[/quote:2d6rpnbl]
Not my fault that your friend can't spell your name. I was going off of that. [/excuse][/quote:2d6rpnbl]

lol

Re: App

oh shit bro i havent played mw2 in ages....well....I'll take mw2 i guess. better start practicing

Re: App

reg gun. You saw my quick scopping. It's pitiful.

Re: App

o.o fuck guys, i havent played mw2 sense black ops came out....gimme a chance. infact i'll go play now

Back to Application