Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by Zaystat on March 7, 2011 in Application. 88 replies, 559 views.

Re: App

thanks man you can add me too. idk if you have already but yea go ahead and do that

Re: App

legend bro, I already played you. Our 1v1 was something like 17-15, you winning. My pubs were epic fail though.

Re: App

Lol quite the impression made if legend does not even remember 1v1ing you...

Re: App

lol.. Yeah specially if he is saying the score was 17-15 . thats pretty close . I would like to 1v1 u again . just to refresh my memory

Re: App

Alright. I'll be getting on now, so after a few warm up games I'll play you.

Re: App

Zaystat wrote:Alright. I'll be getting on now, so after a few warm up games I'll play you.
good luck

Re: App

dont meow on my forums,...ull get hit by the moderator kitteh

Re: App

Daire666 wrote:dont meow on my forums,...ull get hit by the moderator kitteh
meowth that's right!

Re: App

Daire666 wrote:dont meow on my forums,...ull get hit by the moderator kitteh
nut teh muderatah kitteh!!!11

Re: App

Zomg! Naw bro, he like a jaguar if im a kitten

Re: App

hey mr zaysat guy, u shud join the ed clan instead of applieng for 2ez, we are a beter clan anyway

Re: App

THE ED MAN wrote:hey mr zaysat guy, u shud join the ed clan instead of applieng for 2ez, we are a beter clan anyway
Can I join? I haves a good kdrs dood

Re: App

to bad hes gettin banned for posting in an app

Re: App

Ooh! Ooh! Can I join? I have a dream. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.


















Pokemon

Re: App

dun dun dun dun, to catch them is my real quest. to train them is my cause!!!

Re: App

Daire's so gonna chew us out for this.

Re: App

better than 2ez? The leader alone just took two pretty good players out, getting 5 deaths and some 30-40 kills. Memfis also won a 1 v. 5 game against some of the best here. Id like to see you get 2 kills on memfis.

Back to Application