Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

YourSix's Application

Started by YourSix on February 19, 2011 in Application. 55 replies, 567 views.

Re: YourSix's Application

Ill play with u, add-Noobishh

Re: YourSix's Application

On a 38 win streak with all you guys today so far... what a difference it makes playing with people who can actually control the map. I will add you noobish once I update my ps3 just got it delivered, and plugged in.

Re: YourSix's Application

You learned how to adapt in different situations quite swiftly, great attitude. You are in. Congratulations.

Re: YourSix's Application

I agree with this. He overcame my first judgement. Great job 6. Congrats

Re: YourSix's Application

good job man. u waited one hell of a long time for this lol dedication.

Re: YourSix's Application

I would like to thank every one that played with me without being around better players and getting to watch and learn from the best in either pubs or private matches, without it, I most likely would have fallen just short of making it in. I must say memfis is one hell of a rush to play against, keeps me on the edge of my seat. I feel like I am going to fit in very well here. All of the public matches I have played I have had a great time and never once threw my controller (doesn't happen anyways lol). I cannot wait to participate in Game Battles and Clan vs Clan matches and in-house games. I feel that with practice I can get a good feel of how you all play and be a better team player because of that. Some more personal shout outs below.

Memfis... I would pay to watch you play 1v1's. I am also thankful you gave me the extra time for proving myself worthy of 2ez.

Demonic I have to say without you motiving me in the chat and ALWAYS being on here I think would have lost interest over the month I was waiting to get in and get my PS3 back online at my apartment.

Black, I am glad we have resolved whatever issues we had. I think I would have had a hard time being in this clan with one of its members not liking me. Glad to have proved myself a better person.

Legend, I would like to thank you for the 1v1 and the tips you gave me during that time. It helped a great amount since I never play 1v1s.

Tide, I hope I proved myself today and that fail just being posted off of another persons post has changed into a pass :).

Lead, jacoby, and stev, fun playing with you guys. I cannot wait to continue kicking ass with this clan.

Dare666, you are a god.

Re: YourSix's Application

wow wtf...no nice little comment for me..! i see how it is lol

Re: YourSix's Application

Daire666 wrote:wow wtf...no nice little comment for me..! i see how it is lol
What? I put one in there for you :)

Re: YourSix's Application

much better =)

Re: YourSix's Application

thanks man lol. i saw alot of potential in u. im glad to see i wasnt wrong lol. u know wt ur doin

Re: YourSix's Application

gratz bro, ill see u on the game soon

Re: YourSix's Application

i win i gotta smiley face!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Re: YourSix's Application

Yay, most viewed apps... I would like to thank the 500 plus times you have all viewed my application :).

Re: YourSix's Application

sorry lead and bloods has 511, but now your equal lol

Re: YourSix's Application

Time to spam refresh on my app.

Oh, and congrats.

Back to Application