Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

YourSix's Application

Started by YourSix on February 19, 2011 in Application. 55 replies, 567 views.

Re: YourSix's Application

I havent even played with you tide lol.

Re: YourSix's Application

Maybe he said that becuase he saw what sheep posted about you...

Re: YourSix's Application

Oh well it was it is then. :) You have black ops noobish?

Re: YourSix's Application

I think YourSix is mature enough, but he comes off the wrong way under first impression because of his aura of cockiness, which I think is really just his own self acknowledgement of past accomplishments. He is also decently skilled from what I could tell in the 1v1. Tide I said be ruthless with applicants to avoid wasting time, but at least play with them in a team game before you toss judgements at them. In other words, do not base your judgement on another 2ez members' opinion.

Re: YourSix's Application

yes sir lol and yoursix yo prolly wont play wit me if you make it until mw3 or if you got kz3 cause i perma banned from bo no hard feelings??

Re: YourSix's Application

@Memfis
I will work on that initial negative aura thanks for pointing it out, I will work on it.

@Tide
Lol no problem just was kind of a surprise

Re: YourSix's Application

if two members say fail, it's not looking good for you

Re: YourSix's Application

I don't think judgment should be made so quickly I played him 1v1 and he did okay . I beat him 18-9 . But he did play very well in the pubs that we played . I still need more time but overall pretty good .

Re: YourSix's Application

Going on vacation for spring break I will be back thursday next week.

And gopher it is what it is man. If I do not fit in here there are plenty of other clans with the same skill level out there. For the most part I have enjoyed 99% of the people I have played with so that is the reason I am sticking around. And I cannot wait to get my own PS3 back and actually play on a good internet source and television.

Re: YourSix's Application

YourSix wrote:Going on vacation for spring break I will be back thursday next week.

And gopher it is what it is man. If I do not fit in here there are plenty of other clans with the same skill level out there. For the most part I have enjoyed 99% of the people I have played with so that is the reason I am sticking around. And I cannot wait to get my own PS3 back and actually play on a good internet source and television.
i've never played with you, but i like your attitude; and that speaks for itself

Re: YourSix's Application

YourSix wrote:Going on vacation for spring break I will be back thursday next week.
dont end up in jail with your week long drinking binge. may end up being longer than a week....

Re: YourSix's Application

ToHellWithYou":44051uhm][quote="YourSix wrote:Going on vacation for spring break I will be back thursday next week.
CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG![/quote:44051uhm]

fix'd

Re: YourSix's Application

I cannot wait we got a room down town San Diego in the Marriott hotel. I used to live down there and they close down downtown streets and actually have a mardi gras it is amazing.

Re: YourSix's Application

Played with yoursix yesterday for a while . Seems like a good guy . Did good in most of the games and communicated very well . He has my vote .

Re: YourSix's Application

Back from vacation had an amazing time throwing out beads to hott ladies all night on fat tuesday. I am still awaiting my ps3 its in shipment still from texas don't know when its coming in I am betting its going to be early next week though. But I am hopeful it arrives by friday.

Re: YourSix's Application

cool man. message me when u get your ps3 and we will play :)

Re: YourSix's Application

xblaCksheep_ wrote:cool man. message me when u get your ps3 and we will play :)
Oh fo sho. Picking it up tomorrow. Really stoked about it except I know I will be spending some time updating it.

Re: YourSix's Application

I feel you on that. Sorry we couldn't play today man.... I've been helping my sister move all day. We will play tomorrow if your on.

Re: YourSix's Application

played this morn with him and did very well on team tac along with tide.. seems to be a very good team player.. I like the fella

Re: YourSix's Application

if you haven't made it or failed by this weekend, ill add you up

Back to Application