Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

YourSix's Application

Started by YourSix on February 19, 2011 in Application. 55 replies, 567 views.

YourSix's Application

PSN: YourSix

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Any game mode other than sabotage, tactical player, retired leader of Firefight Company (BFBC2 clan).

Experience: I have been playing shooter games since Counter Strike 1.5 which I played competitively and have continued to player mostly CoD games since then and Battlefield. Now I just play Black Ops.

Playing Style: Tactical/Rusher/Map Control

About me: I am a fire fighter and student continuing my education and I live in the bay area. I love to own people in FPS games. I am 23 years old and have been dating my girl friend for over 5 years now.

My K/D is 2.07-2.09 and my W/L is usually around 1.0. I do not play with friends since they are all on BFBC2 and I leave games frequently because I like to start when the match isn't already a blow out. I usually find it to be I am the deciding factor in every match I play if my team wins or loses.

How did you find out about us?: CoD clan forums.

Love the SPAS-12 silencer as of right now.

P.S. Forgot to mention my PS3 just YLOD and I am awaiting my new refurbished model here in the next week or two.

Re: YourSix's Application

nice app great. go aheas and add MemfisxExecute, SquatingCoyote, ToHellWithYou, and myself xXllDeMoNiCllXx my lines are L's btw.

Re: YourSix's Application

Sounds great I will be on about 2 weeks from now to roll some people with you guys.

Re: YourSix's Application

On for most of the day at my parents I have requested every one that you asked. See you on the battlefield.

Re: YourSix's Application

Good luck, bro

Re: YourSix's Application

You can add me too . Legend_23_

Re: YourSix's Application

Well was on from 8 to 3 today missed you guys. Mbay tomorrow.

Re: YourSix's Application

im normally on lik 300 to when ever i go to bed lol

Re: YourSix's Application

still awaiting my ps3 but had some fun games with tohellwithyou and ej.

Re: YourSix's Application

add me

Re: YourSix's Application

I should be getting my ps3 this week so I should be able to get on if not then ill be on at my parents for an hour at most each day hopefully going ot run into more of you and get some games in.

Re: YourSix's Application

added every one getting on at my parents right now

Re: YourSix's Application

destroyed by memfis and now awaiting judgement lol

Re: YourSix's Application

lol join the club

Re: YourSix's Application

Was a crazy round of nuke town one where I found myself running for my life as soon as I spawned.

Re: YourSix's Application

lolz... learn the respawn points and you should do maybe a little better lol.

Re: YourSix's Application

Would like some feed back from those of you who I have played with on things I can work on or improve on... appreciate it!

Re: YourSix's Application

For me personally he's a fail. Extremely annoying/cocky. I only played two matches with him but I had to mute him after the first. Then I deleted him. Maybe it's just me but thats my take. Seemed to be a really good player though.

Re: YourSix's Application

xblaCksheep_ wrote:For me personally he's a fail. Extremely annoying/cocky. I only played two matches with him but I had to mute him after the first. Then I deleted him. Maybe it's just me but thats my take. Seemed to be a really good player though.
In my defense of this extremely horrible review... It was after I was being accused of many things after a match from the other team... ofcoarse I would say something back and blacksheep took offense and instead of actually discussing it with me like he says he just mutes me and deletes me instead of confronting me about it in a mature way. I have even sent him a PM apologizing for any offense that I made to him and asked to play with him again.

Now this rediculous review makes me seem like I am some immature 2 year old, which I am not.

If I did actually act like this I would withdraw my application and find another place to hang out at but this is not me at all.

Anyways if you have not added me add me lets have some fun matches together and kick some butt.

Back to Application