Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by xblaCksheep_ on January 18, 2011 in Application. 59 replies, 345 views.

Re: Application

are you ready to play black

Re: Application

I'll be on in like 45 mins.I'm talking to my girl on skype. She goes to college in SC while I'm in NC....

Re: Application

thts cool how long u been togethetr?

Re: Application

Well I grew up in SC. We met in 10th grade and started dating right after high school. So this summer will be three years. Do you have a gf? If so, how long have your guys been together?

Re: Application

Where in NC? (I live there too.)

Re: Application

Really? I live in Cary. It's about 15-20 away from Raleigh and Durham. Wbu?

Re: Application

Charlotte. It's about an hour away from Raleigh.

Re: Application

yea and a year and 4 months

Re: Application

Charlotte? My father lives there, well he lives in Harrisburg which is 15 mins away from there. That's cool though. I drive throgh there all the time when I go visit my girl. Sweet demonic. Just got past the year marker haha. Don't forget the anniversary. Believe me, I've learned first hand!

Re: Application

More like first back-hand.

Re: Application

yea i make sure of tht lol

Re: Application

LOL! Very true jacoby. Smart man demonic lol.

Re: Application

You are in, congratulations.

Re: Application

Thanks Memphis and the rest of 2ez. It's awesome I made the clan. Haha I'm a lot better than 6 months ago omqwerty. Just takes practice. Again thanks for adding me to the clan!

Re: Application

Oh you tried out before? I kinda remember that and congrats sheep, add me:Noobishh.

Re: Application

Nah I didn't,I just came to the site and had planned on it but didn't. I didn't think I was goof enough then. Thanks though noob.

Re: Application

you seem really good, lets tear shit up in that 3v3

Back to Application