Started by xblaCksheep_ on January 18, 2011 in Application. 59 replies, 345 views.
Re: Application
No homo bro . Be Kool bout it I was just kidding . R u on ur period or something ?
Re: Application
Nah man, it doesn't bother me. Making sure ur weren't a real asshole
Re: Application
i dont wana say this again qwerty. we have a forum rule and non members CAN NOT post on other non members applications. do it again and i will have ur application dismissed.
Re: Application
demonic is right, you shouldnt have gotten a warning though.
Re: Application
Qwert...my post is fairly recent so ill give u the benefit of the doubt...1 more violation and ur done...
Re: Application
No problem sir.
Re: Application
played some pubs with him. if he wasnt leading he was in 2nd or 3rd
Re: Application
real talent and a cool dude. he is not a ass even when i killed him across the map with a tomohawk =D jk lol
Re: Application
officially has my vote as of --->now.
Re: Application
LOL! swagg that was funny as hell. Thanks Demonic. Sorry I sucked so bad today though seriously. I just prestiged and was a level 10..... Can't do anything against you guys with my mp5k LOL!
Re: Application
hey u did good lol or else i wouldnt have gave u my vote.
Re: Application
xblaCksheep_ wrote:LOL! swagg that was funny as hell.
i am pretty funny arent i? anyway did either of us happen to add eachother? id like to 1v1.
Re: Application
got my vote as of ----------------> now
Re: Application
ToHellWithYou":1mlco7kq][quote="xblaCksheep_ wrote:LOL! swagg that was funny as hell.
i am pretty funny arent i? anyway did either of us happen to add eachother? id like to 1v1.[/quote:1mlco7kq]
Yes you are swagg. Yes you are. I'm going to be on all day tomorrow.
Re: Application
lol jacoby u r funny as HELL lol
Re: Application
your all as funny as me....
Re: Application
Than that's really sad.
Re: Application
Haha, thx demonic. Thanks for your vote too swagg. Yeah I added you "funny as hell" . Let me get to level 17 1st and we will 1v1. It should only take me a hour or so next time I get on.
Re: Application
I havent played with him yet but I kinda like him haha idk, good attitude. Add me man, Cloreen.(Or Noobishh, Cloreen is my new acc )