Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by xblaCksheep_ on January 18, 2011 in Application. 59 replies, 345 views.

Application

PSN: xblaCksheep_

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, Good core player, Great communicator

Playing Style: Run N' Gun- Like to get the object. More worried about getting the W then the best K/D ratio.

About me: I'm 21 years old. Second year student at the University of North Carolina for Business Managment. I have end-stage renal disease. I love sports, mostly football, basketball, and golf.

How did you find out about us?: Found the site about 6 months ago. I was new to PS3 gaming and didn't think I was ready to apply without wasting your time. Now I believe I am a lot better and I'm ready to give it a shot.

Btw, this is an incredibly beautiful site.

Re: Application

add any member on the roster to begin your tryout

Re: Application

yu can add me :)))) im going to be spending alot of time on black ops since i got hacked so i wouldnt mind a new friend to play w/ :D my psn is kbKBX0-- ( tht's a zeroo , btw )

Re: Application

xblaCksheep_ wrote:Btw, this is an incredibly beautiful site.
I like this guy already.

Re: Application

Ok sounds cool. I'll add you Gopher and kbKBX0--. That sucks you got hacked... I'm glad someone took time out of their miserably life to screw you over. LOL! Haha, I'm guessing you do the site? I figured you did. Serioulsy though, best clan site I've seen by far.

Re: Application

yeah add me ill play with you we can play mw2 or b/o either one is fine with me

Re: Application

Alight swagg, will do.

Re: Application

Memfis":3vtw87sm][quote="xblaCksheep_ wrote:Btw, this is an incredibly beautiful site.
I like this guy already.[/quote:3vtw87sm]

This site is awesome. Can I have a promotion?


Add Jacoby746 and i'll be on tonite.

Re: Application

Jacoby746":36sie3uo][quote="Memfis":36sie3uo][quote="xblaCksheep_ wrote:Btw, this is an incredibly beautiful site.
I like this guy already.[/quote:36sie3uo]

This site is awesome. Can I have a promotion?


Add Jacoby746 and i'll be on tonite.[/quote:36sie3uo]

LOL!

Re: Application

black did really well today in the 1v1, we also played some team tac where he always went positive

i need some other opinions though

Re: Application

go ahead and add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx those lines are L's

Re: Application

Thanks Gopher, it was fun playing with you today. I played with a lot you 2ez guys today and your guys are good. I'll add you demonic. Probably be on later tonight though. After I watch the basketball game.

Re: Application

great job today

Re: Application

sounds good bro

Re: Application

played him in a one on one. he did very well/ great reactions. good attitude. and cld predict were i was time to time. need to get a few more online pubs with him thn well have my vote

Re: Application

Appreciate that Swagg and Demonic. It was a fun day today. If you have any consturctive criticism I'm all ears. I really would like to get better.

Re: Application

add me to for some search and a 1v1 or 2 lol

Re: Application

omqwerty u need to read the post daire posted before posting on another non members application.

Re: Application

xblaCksheep_ wrote:Ok sounds cool. I'll add you Gopher and kbKBX0--. That sucks you got hacked... I'm glad someone took time out of their miserably life to screw you over. LOL! Haha, I'm guessing you do the site? I figured you did. Serioulsy though, best clan site I've seen by far.
Yeah it does suck, bt i did the gun glitch before they patched it so im good until somebody report me :lol:

Re: Application

omqwerty":p410gb0s][quote="xblaCksheep_ wrote:Ok sounds cool. I'll add you Gopher and kbKBX0--. That sucks you got hacked... I'm glad someone took time out of their miserably life to screw you over. LOL! Haha, I'm guessing you do the site? I figured you did. Serioulsy though, best clan site I've seen by far.
Way to kiss up to the leader lol. Smooch smooch.[/quote:p410gb0s]

LOL! Kiss up the leader? Wtf does that mean? I'm sorry to inform you guys but I'm not homosexual. If your were trying to say I was "kissing ass" that would be differen't. I wasn't though but nice try, ass. Plus why would I need to kiss ass when I'm better than you :O Gun glitch KB? I'm guessing your talking about having the golden gun?

Back to Application