Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application form

Started by Super Noob on November 4, 2010 in Application. 50 replies, 339 views.

Re: Application form

It turns out that every match I've played wih Squating_Coyote, I messed up probably due to pressure of him being a major and all (it makes me over cautious like in that snd where I went 0-1 because I didn't go for any kills in fear of death and dissapointing the others) But the other matches with Noobishh and kb and others have been good and fun so far.

Re: Application form

I'm Going to be playing a lot of Black Ops now so feel free to restart my trial for Black Ops

Re: Application form

Yea he did good with me and kb. Lets play more tho

Re: Application form

Feel free to restart your trial.....

Re: Application form

:D

btw i had my first black ops game. TDM on villa with the m16 class. Multi kill of 6 with frag and i got 2 choppers or helicopters in. In the end it was like 15-3 i think but i had to end it early .

Re: Application form

is the sniping good?

Re: Application form

It's quite nerfed and there is no stopping so there are quite a few hit markers sexually with the first rifle (dragunov)

Re: Application form

wow thats annoying.

Re: Application form

The dragunov is semi-auto so not much power anyway. Bolt action should be one shot most times.

Re: Application form

Sorry I've been away for a while. Loads of exams. I did play some SnD with you guys a week ago. Hopefully I can resume my trial on Black Ops?

Thanks

Re: Application form

Yea feel free to restart. Ill be on later today

Back to Application