Application form
Started by Super Noob on November 4, 2010 in Application. 50 replies, 339 views.
Re: Application form
this is a clan of good players that become good friends, not good friends that may eventually become good players... we will see.... something has to impress us or show us that applicants our different than any other player out there... and=yone can go 3-4 on search but impress us... and that goes for anyone
Re: Application form
Sorry my HC SnD performance wasn't that great but I don't usually play HC and I wasn't really used to who I was playing with. In my timezone it was about midnight too so I had to leave while squating cyote was playing inferno. Hopefully As we play more I'll gt used to your style of play and play complimentary to that. Tbh we've only played 2 games of HC SnD.
Re: Application form
Noobishh wrote:sry demonic, Brooklyn was faster haha and yo shadow fall. Add me so we can start your tryout. My psn is Noobishh(Same as forums username) We'll probs play eithar search and destroy or maybe some team tactical depending on whos on. When will you be free? Tommarow afternoon ill be on a lot, but you live in the UK so i dont know about how your time zone and when would be a good time, but we'll figure it out. Good luck.LOL opps. i guess thts right.