Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application form

Started by Super Noob on November 4, 2010 in Application. 50 replies, 339 views.

Application form

PSN: shadowfall951 (I may make a new one for black ops as my serious PSN as this one is my main which I've had since I started playing PS3 and doesn't have a great track record; everyone was a beginner at one point)

Mic: Yes but I'm not a high pitched screaming maniac. I tend to refrain from talking unless it's tactical, I'm having a conversation or when having fun just saying 'woop' once in a while. I don't shout and talk just as I would to people in real life (with manners and respect where required).

Strengths: Core, TDM, SnD support. Some Stealth/Sniping ability. Team Games mostly, not a free for all person but will do 1v1 occasionally or for fun.

Playing Style: Rush/Support/Assault (somtimes snipe, I am getting better at this but I don't rush snipe like a madman)

About me: I live in London, UK. I go to a good school and am studying for GCSE's currently. I'm into music, anime and manga, rugby and tennis, and aboviously gaming. I like to think I can hold my own in this game. I'd like to join a real clan as I had one with friends in MW2 but found them all irritating and no different to screaming 13 year olds so I left and found a more mature and skilled player who took me under his wing and we played as an unnoficial 3 man team (with another of his friends) but he is not a clan type person but I would like to join one. Desite this, he was very professional and behaved just like a clan leader ( I had previous experience with a serious clan which drove itself out by letting just about anyone in which I complained about and they forced me to leave over). Well that's actually quite a lot about me there.

How did you find out about us?: I say you clan advertisement on blackopsforum.com by ToHellWithYou.

Firstly I'd just like to play with you guys, before an outright NO from you now, a few times and see if I meet your standard. If yes, we'll have fun, if not I'm a fast learner.

Re: Application form

ok you can add me demonic ( those are Ls not Is lol) or add legit which ose my main on mw2

Re: Application form

Umm cool. I'll add the legit account (LEGIT_J right?) but I can't play at this time of night. Are you up for 4 hours before now (tomrrow obv)?

Re: Application form

maybe but LeGiT_J umm school so idk

Re: Application form

At the weekend I have a lot more time but I'll add people tomorrow (whoever wants to play) and we'll se if amyone's on. so yeah... at the weekend I can play at about this time so it's okay.

Re: Application form

ok sounds good lol

Re: Application form

Okay so what PSN's should I add?

Re: Application form

SquatingCoyote and ToHellWithYou are the highest up that are on a lot. You can also add me xLaNGeR- so we can play.

Re: Application form

you can add me too if you feel like playing S&D for a good while :mrgreen:
but my PSN issssss: kbKBX0--, that's a zero btw. [:
look forward to playing with you

Re: Application form

just add LeGiT_J lol love you kbk =)

Re: Application form

blah, lol.
i don't get why ya'll call me kbk. lol
it's just KB -which is my nickname, repeated twice ^-^

Re: Application form

sry demonic, Brooklyn was faster haha and yo shadow fall. Add me so we can start your tryout. My psn is Noobishh(Same as forums username) We'll probs play eithar search and destroy or maybe some team tactical depending on whos on. When will you be free? Tommarow afternoon ill be on a lot, but you live in the UK so i dont know about how your time zone and when would be a good time, but we'll figure it out. Good luck.

Re: Application form

lol o my bad!

Re: Application form

Cuz Kbk sounds kool as fuck not gunna lie...lmfao. and feel free to add me, Votoville, I'll probly be on some tonight but tmrw i want be on at the times u requested. Sry
--Voto

Re: Application form

mkk, well yu can call me kbk voto [:

Re: Application form

yeahhh Kbk u mah girlllll lol

Re: Application form

lol still im the orignal =0 KB!!

Re: Application form

RIP lil Tone... respect

Re: Application form

bak off vawto kbk is mah gurlz!

Re: Application form

lmmfao @ coyote .

:D @ gopher

Back to Application