Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Started by beautiful_KB on November 1, 2010 in General Discussion. 50 replies, 346 views.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

HACKERS ALREADY STARTED ON 360 FOR BLACK OPS, HOPEFULLY THEY WNT COME TO PS3
Not good news, I’m afraid. They have hacked and modded Black Ops already. Days before the game is officially available, videos have started appearing that show a number of mods running in Black Ops.

Even though Treyarch have said that modding will not be possible in Black Ops, both Zombie Mode and private matches (inevitably public games, too) have already been modded to allow unlimited ammo, super speed and super jump on the Xbox 360 version of the game! Seems like it wasn’t to hard for these guys to accomplish, either.

Let’s hope Treyarch can get on top of this somehow. But chances are that these guys will always find a way around whatever precautions the Devs take, unfortunately. Mods ruined Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer for me at one point, lets hope the same doesn’t happen with Black Ops and we don’t start seeing this crap in every other public match.

What are your feelings towards modders and the mods they enable in Call of Duty games?
http://www.codblackopsblog.com/hackers- ... g-already/

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Can't you already do those things in private matches? We all knew that BO was gonna get hack. Why act so surprized?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Because Treyarch claimed they was going to ban anybody that hacked, I'm not surprised at the fact that it's people hacking Black Ops already - I just thought Treyarch was going to do what they said they would

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

As if that was going to happen. Ever heard of Duke Nukem?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Heard of it, why?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

They said Duke Nukem Forever was going to be realesed 11 years ago for PS2. It comes out next year. (just an example though.)

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

True. People who's expecting no hacking, and who have high expectations for this games is going to be slightly upset.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

every popular game that has ever been created has some way of cheating. Even with the hackers it still looks pretty sick

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

besides the games not gunna be flooded with hacks but there will be some here and there no doubt.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Haha that's me at 0:40, that's a pretty sweet commercial

Back to General Discussion