Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Started by beautiful_KB on November 1, 2010 in General Discussion. 50 replies, 346 views.

Re: Black Ops Zombies & Wager Match Teaser

the zombies looks so sick. I cant wait for thanksgiving break so I can play

Re: Black Ops Zombies & Wager Match Teaser

sucks ur in boarding school ej

i haven't played w/ you yet

Re: Black Ops Zombies & Wager Match Teaser

I'm supposed to be getting Black Ops in a few days, maybe friday. Idk, but first thing I'm doing is playing zombies :D

Re: Black Ops Zombies & Wager Match Teaser

Kb...it doesn't come out for another week

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

boarding school doesnt suck. I would rather be with my friends than play ps3...

Re: Black Ops Zombies & Wager Match Teaser

beautiful_KB wrote:http://www.codblackopsblog.com/gamespots-one-hour-of-black-ops-multiplayer-goodness/

^^ 1 HOUR BLACK OPS GAMEPLAY
i actually was not going to watch this one because its an hour long, but i figured hey, im going to spend atleast 20 days on the game so what the hell is one hour. im glad i did too because it answered alot of my questions and now i cant wait even more! the dogs are back from waw which is an 11 killstreak(they say theyre alot smarter now too lol), you cant get overpowered weapons like the rpg unless its from a care package which you can shoot the care package chopper down now. the gun game wager match looks pretty fun, as well as sticks and stones. 6 more days!!

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

all of the wager matches look insane...i feel im gonna go ballistic with those

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

I might just be doing that ALL the time.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

im mainly going to be playing gun game and sticks 'n stones [: i just hate how they have the pro perks set up, like how we have to get them and all. like the marathon perk, you have to get like ten first blood kills or something like that. so that means it's going to kill hungry players trying to get first blood, in short spawn killing.
i hope that my thoughts is wrong because i truely hate people who spawn kill.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

IGN RC CAR KILLS MONTAGE
http://www.codblackopsblog.com/ign-rc-c ... s-montage/
I see the RC Car killstreak – awarded after 3 kills without dying – being used in some interesting ways other than just searching for someone to blow up. Fed up of that camper hiding behind a Claymore in some dark corner? Send in the RC Car. Chasing people around the map will be good for a laugh, too. And I’m sure you don’t need me to point out how useful they could be in a game of Headquarters, or any other objective based game for that matter, as IGN’s RC-Car kills montage shows a nice example of below… Quaaaaaad! It’s also a good example of what can be done with Black Ops’ clip editor. - CLIFF M.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

lol ya gold camos are sick. I dont get why they didint put them in mw2. Zombies is gonna be sweet, The online looks nasty, and the new wagers look sik. 1 in the chamber is such a good idea, its gonna be intensee

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

man Black ops looks soo tight. if it had a vagina id probably have sex with it. ill be soo pissed if it flops.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

<3 gold camos.
bt we gotta be 9th or 19th prestige to get them :(

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

1 in the chamber is gunna be dank as hell

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

yea hell i agree =)

Back to General Discussion