Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Started by beautiful_KB on November 1, 2010 in General Discussion. 50 replies, 346 views.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

dank?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

beautiful_KB wrote:dank?
Awesome.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

lol no comment...

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

hush, i'm nt hipp to tht kinda slang.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Since when was common sense slang?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

-_-

Ok put it like this, where I'm from - meaning the area of Maryland I'm from - nobody uses the word " dank "
Is that better?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Haha same

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Apparently, no one uses common sense either.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Haha how is that common sense

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Are you telling me you honestly can't figure out what dank means in that sentance?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

I knew what it meant. I was just saying that where I live, that's never said.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

I know. I just feel like arguing. Man, were getting off topic a lot lately.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

How bout them Giants?

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

lol its used alot in the south. Im a new yorker, but im goin to school in south carolina now so im around it all the time

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

If you go to my school, it seems like everyone's racist. It's mostly black kids there. What makes it sound racist is that everyone calls eachother n*****r.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

o god jacoby lol. but kb girl im so down to play sombies! hey member in tht leaked video hes like nvm fuck u! LOL i laughed my ass off

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

Im serious. If I recorded a conversation at school, that word would come up at least 5 times.

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

o yea he gos" have a round on me. Get it? Nvm fuck you." LOL CLASSIC

Re: EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ON BLACK OPS

lol you should i wana see this

Back to General Discussion