Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Started by YourSix on April 21, 2011 in General Discussion. 54 replies, 437 views.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

it has made me officially beat story and normal and hard with every charecter in soul calibur and started ascending the tower thing it lets you do

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

CM_TiDe wrote:it has made me officially beat story and normal and hard with every charecter in soul calibur and started ascending the tower thing it lets you do
Dammmmmmmn son!

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

xblaCksheep_ wrote:lol watching the nba playoffs duh. GO HEAT!
^ Same Here ; HEAT HEAT HEAT
& d.WADE <3 <3 <3

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

I didnt watch any nba crap I dont know why but I cannot stand basketball

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

lol lebron gets away with everything, the refs dont call him for anything

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Thats because its rigged :)

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

lol its because the first 2 games of the series were in miami, now that its in boston the celtics will get all the calls :)

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Most likely it happens with all professional games lol

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

YourSix wrote:Most likely it happens with all professional games lol
i never got into sports

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

I was for a bit in high school when I played baseball and football but since then I haven't gone to a single professional game or watched one on tv it just sucks.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

spanking the monkey. thats what im doing

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Talking to these losers

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

now choking the chicken...

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

This just became Twitter

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

i have a twitter. i never use it..

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

So do I. I have 4 followers!

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

i have 13

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

i got 76 :D

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

i've been on tumblr . . .
and i've been watching tv alot . :/
and i have a new fish >:D i named it catdaddy :lol: :lol:

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

pooping

Back to General Discussion