Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Started by YourSix on April 21, 2011 in General Discussion. 54 replies, 437 views.

While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Me... I am going outside... its a strange feeling on a day off but after beating portal 2 in about 4 hours. I have nothing else to do with my life but get burned up by the sun. Good bye.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

haha Its not gonna be up for a while to, Australia has been down for a week and half due to the Hack. Sony wasent thinking when they threated to sue the biggest hacker in the world...

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

we should all meet at coyotes house and have a split screen tournament. Its only a 8 hour drive for me

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

i just rolled my next door neighbors house im smart see cause she will never guess its me cause i live next door

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

MW2 campaign. After that, Fallout NV on 360.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Ive resorted to my Nintendo DS Light..Going on my 7th hour straight

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

YourSix wrote:Me... I am going outside... its a strange feeling on a day off but after beating portal 2 in about 4 hours. I have nothing else to do with my life but get burned up by the sun. Good bye.
i'm doing ur mom HARHARHARHARHAR

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

How was your walk?

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

gopher517":3fro9z4z][quote="YourSix wrote:Me... I am going outside... its a strange feeling on a day off but after beating portal 2 in about 4 hours. I have nothing else to do with my life but get burned up by the sun. Good bye.
i'm doing ur mom HARHARHARHARHAR[/quote:3fro9z4z]

LOL thats funny because I just finished doing your mom!!!

Its like mom swap! ROFLCAKES

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

lol watching the nba playoffs duh. GO HEAT!

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

DAMN STRAIGHT GO HEAT

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Heat sucks! Who else can I root for?

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Jacoby746 wrote:Heat sucks! Who else can I root for?
76er's

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

...Screw it. Go Heats!

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

ive been working. i didnt even know it was down O.o

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

I've been mostly working on gfx. Something I like doing but just never seem to do until now. I just made my sig, what do you guys think of it?

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

Thats pretty good. i think its cool how many people are getting involved in that.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

yea man, thats sweet.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

thats filthy niic. damn i never thought of making a dj. thats ill.

Re: While PSN is down... what are you doing?

thanks... I like it too. Having the PSN down has sparked my interests in gfx again.

Back to General Discussion