Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Started by xNiiCADEMUS on April 11, 2011 in Application. 24 replies, 164 views.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

good work nicc.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Thanks to everyone for the support. I will commit ALL of my COD time to you. I may not play as often as some but I will be active on the site when i'm not playing. Keep in mind, for those of you who don't know, I'm a father of 2 so I have many other things to take care of along with this. I feel I still get to spend a lot of time with this though. My wife works nights on a rotating schedule. So you may have seen me a bunch this weekend and that's because she is working F-S-Su this week. Next weekend she will be off and I won't spend too much time on here. I honestly wish I could sometimes but you have to make time for the more important things in life. Thanks again!

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

no problem bro. i feel you on all the above man.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

thats understandable and logical. i remember in another post i have made i said "if someone cant get their priorities straight and put their life before cod then they shouldnt even be in 2ez" welcome back niic.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

yeah man congrats

Back to Application