Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Started by xNiiCADEMUS on April 11, 2011 in Application. 24 replies, 164 views.

xNiiCADEMUS' Application

PSN: xNiiCADEMUS

Mic:Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, team leader, GameBattle rules and dealing with the politics of GB in general.

Experience: I started playing MW2 about a month after it came out. Played it to 10th prestige legit and kept going. Got Black Ops at midnight when it came out and soon realized how shitty the lag was so in an attempt to reduce it I deleted my friends like an idiot. Add to that the fact that I didn't even tell them. About a week later I pretty much gave up on Black Ops and was spending most of my time with my family who needed it way more. I feel bad for the way I treated the members of 2ez during this time and I am glad that I now am able to at least play with some of them again. I've regretted my abrupt and misguided departure from 2ez ever since and have been relegated to playing with mostly compete strangers.

Playing Style: I had pretty much perfected the art of tactical camping on SnD back in MW2 so I began learning rush routes a few months before Black Ops came out. Like I said before, I didn't get too much play time in on Black Ops like most of you probably have so my experience with rush routes and choke points could be MUCH better, but I'm learning every day. I do a lot more rushing than camping now on Black Ops thats for sure.

About me: 33 father of 2 girls, married almost 10 years. (Been with her for 15) I spend as much time as I can playing the PS3 but I've learned in the past year that sometimes I get carried away so I don't play it as much as I did the past few years. I was a radio dj in highschool and later became a club dj. I progressed from there selling my own mixtapes and then I got into producing/rapping. I gave up my music abruptly almost 3 years ago and I do miss it sometimes but everything happens for a reason.

How did you find out about us?: I can't remember how I originally found out about you guys, but I've been in the clan before :)

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Add me sir . Legend_23_

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

nic is back!! we will get some matches in if you are on tonight

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Yep, I'll be on in 30 min and I'll be there for prob 5 hours tonight...lol

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

k ill be on in 45 how was tuellbags clan LOL

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

I'll be also . Let's get some games in . I'll be on all night too . I say we go for a 50 win streak ? At least

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

wb 130 to beat clyote lol

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Lol alright fine .

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Long time no see Niic

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

xNiiCADEMUS wrote:PSN: xNiiCADEMUS

Mic:Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, team leader, GameBattle rules and dealing with the politics of GB in general.

Experience: I started playing MW2 about a month after it came out. Played it to 10th prestige legit and kept going. Got Black Ops at midnight when it came out and soon realized how shitty the lag was so in an attempt to reduce it I deleted my friends like an idiot. Add to that the fact that I didn't even tell them. About a week later I pretty much gave up on Black Ops and was spending most of my time with my family who needed it way more. I feel bad for the way I treated the members of 2ez during this time and I am glad that I now am able to at least play with some of them again. I've regretted my abrupt and misguided departure from 2ez ever since and have been relegated to playing with mostly compete strangers.

Playing Style: I had pretty much perfected the art of tactical camping on SnD back in MW2 so I began learning rush routes a few months before Black Ops came out. Like I said before, I didn't get too much play time in on Black Ops like most of you probably have so my experience with rush routes and choke points could be MUCH better, but I'm learning every day. I do a lot more rushing than camping now on Black Ops thats for sure.

About me: 33 father of 2 girls, married almost 10 years. (Been with her for 15) I spend as much time as I can playing the PS3 but I've learned in the past year that sometimes I get carried away so I don't play it as much as I did the past few years. I was a radio dj in highschool and later became a club dj. I progressed from there selling my own mixtapes and then I got into producing/rapping. I gave up my music abruptly almost 3 years ago and I do miss it sometimes but everything happens for a reason.

How did you find out about us?: I can't remember how I originally found out about you guys, but I've been in the clan before :)
holy poop, it's niic. you're good but you know the drill, we gotta try you out
ill 1v1 & play some matches with you this week.

i also respect your attitude towards your family, props to you bro :D

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

good. im glad to see your down for all whats goin on and what you i and coyote talked about. ill get some time in with you soon man. maybe tomorrow or what ever but yea. ill be on tonight as well

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

welcome back. add me- G1NO28

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Well, about 10 min after I posted the app last night my internet went down. Actually At&t went down for the whole city, then come to find out today that my modem broke also. Wow, anyway I bought a new modem and I'm about to get on right now. I hope this modem is faster, my old one was about 4 years old..... :lol:

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

lol nice man. well im glad your back and willing to do this again. we could use you.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

did really well last night in all fields

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

came to show. still the same old nic that i remember kickin ass. good shit

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Been playing with him the past 3-4 days, Really good player and guy. Got my vote. :)

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

Well.. full team of 2ez vs me and nic... gg he has my vote.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

You are in. Congratulations.

Re: xNiiCADEMUS' Application

congrats bro!

Back to Application