Re: AppMar 24, 2011, 6:56 pm ive had 4 xboxs RRoD and not once with my damn ps3. so theres proof for you.
Re: AppMar 25, 2011, 7:03 pm I forgot to mention that kinect is fucking sweet, move just looks like a bunch of glowing dildos.
Re: AppMar 25, 2011, 10:49 pm Your mom's birth control failed. triple burn And you know why everyone says the PS3 stole the Wii's motion control idea? Cause it's black.
Re: AppMar 28, 2011, 10:21 am how dare you call him a retard, as you are discriminating retards with me inclusive.
Re: AppMar 28, 2011, 10:27 am Yeah, I can't beleive you didn't let my best friend RealMemfis join, he's better than Memfis, that's why he's called RealMemfis!
Re: AppMar 28, 2011, 10:28 am ye, tell 'em famalam. ill sign you up for my doubles partna 4 viva pinata gamebattles. respect!
Re: AppMar 28, 2011, 10:31 am You are both literally the most idiotic people I ever seen . Go bang each other up the ass on ur own page . Kk thanks .