Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by Vitamin_Badman on March 21, 2011 in Application. 55 replies, 370 views.

App

PSN: Vitamin_Badman

Mic: Yes

Strenghts: 1v1, Team Deathmatch, S & D, Sabotage, Domination, Every Hardcore gametype. Also pro triangle triangle ladder stall top spin cross map no scopes.

Experience: 3-4 hours every day on each COD since they came out.

Playing style: Quickscoping, infiltrating, rushing, pwning n00bs in general.

About Me: 15 year old BADMAN from London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Played COD 6 every day for 4-5 hours since release, was 10th prestige in a month. Studying for GCSEs, but will most likely fail them due to the amount of COD I play. When I'm not playing COD I enjoy luring small girls into my mate's car with biscuits.

How I found out: My best friend Aceslayer2k applied.

Re: App

Add legend_23_

We will do a 1v1 and play some pubs .

Re: App

y0u s33m pr3tty pr0 d00d w3 h4v3 a qu1cksc0ping t34m th4t u c4n jo1n 1f u m4k3 th3 t34m

Re: App

hopefully you have a decent connection.

Re: App

Okay I'll add you guys. I don't have a ps3 is that gonna be a problem?

Re: App

Vitamin_Badman wrote:Okay I'll add you guys. I don't have a ps3 is that gonna be a problem?
LOL

Re: App

No no problem . We all just meet at my house and take turns playing

Re: App

Yeah we lan party it up at my dorm as the central hub on tuesdays and thursdays....

Re: App

Its awesome, we get a veriety of snacks such as pretzels and lemonade! I look forward to it every week ;) LOL

Re: App

But yea, thats gonna be a problem since were a PS3 Clan..Are you in gophers situation where your ps3 broke and your getting another or you just dont have a ps3 at all? Hahaha

Re: App

Noobishh wrote:But yea, thats gonna be a problem since were a PS3 Clan..Are you in gophers situation where your ps3 broke and your getting another or you just dont have a ps3 at all? Hahaha
yeah this is unreal, i wanna play cod >.>

Re: App

No, I just don't have a PS3 at all, I have an xbox, its way better lol.

Re: App

we have a few people on xbox. Langer and ToHellWithYou ill let them know that your on xbox and ill get back to you

Re: App

Ok to the u having an xbox. not ok to it being way better. Xbox has all the bads who think they r legit shit and talk too much crap and cant back their shit lol. 2ez clan Ps3 is where its at

Re: App

lol let alone the issues it has. things red light so often. ps3s yellow light barely come around

Re: App

NO WAY GUYS! Everyone on xbox is soooo legit, plus PS3 has shit games, all anyone on PS3 plays is COD. Plus xboxs hardly every get RRoD, and PSN is always down cuz its so shit.
REPRESENT.

Re: App

lol Killzone 3 trumos the hell out of all the halos and gears trololols plus xbox has all the qq fanboys who complain everytime sony releases a game that microsoft doesnt

Re: App

Oh yeah, because I really want Boyzone 3 and Little Big Planet. That was the one game you had that was supposed to be good and its fucking shit.

Back to Application