Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Applcation

Started by ImWearingSocks on March 14, 2011 in Application. 37 replies, 286 views.

Re: Applcation

lol o god guys. i wana 1v1. so next time your on lets see wt u got

Re: Applcation

Blaacksheep-lol

Ej-Ill try to find a good route on every map

Legend-I dont know what the deal with that is. I think it has to do with me trying to use my se4nsitivity so high. I have turned my sensitivity and ive been trying to keep down the whole spraying thing.

Demonic-Ok. But Im not too good (aka i suck) at 1v1s because I never play them.

Re: Applcation

Lol. I wa sjp socks. Btw dont worry too much about sensitivity. we have players who use from 2-10. Just use w.e makes u better. One of our best players(Memphis) uses like 2 or 3 I think lol.

Re: Applcation

yeah i know. but since i turned it down i have been doing better.

Re: Applcation

i think its jus a matter of u gettin to excited..i think u shud sit with kleenex in hand jus incase yea blow a loader ;) but yeah i jus noticed that u did have a really high sensivity and alot of ppl play with it to their preference but jus found u were jus kinda over shooting and overlooking quite a bit. if u want a high sensitivity check out like blacksheep and a few other guys how they play and move the sights. Thats all but yeah ej's right we all have our specific paths and things we do on every map jus gotta get comfortable and sometimes the best thing u can do is be patient and wait for them to make a mistake..sometimes the best move is not makin one at all.

Re: Applcation

Thanks stev-oo. and of course when I wasnt playing with you guys today and on my other account i went 11-3 with like 2 plants. my best SnD ever

Re: Applcation

haha always works that way lol its tough to get mad kills playin with all these guys they are mad good..u kinda jus gotta pick away at opponents that are making a stupid chess mistake... I'll only get like max 6 kills playin s&d with a full 2ez team. Jus try to show they guys u can stay alive and be consistently positive i suppose. But playin with these guys i'm fine goin 3-0 or 5-1.. i dont need the 11-4 score cause thats not the type of player i have to be with them. jus gotta find a spot to fit in and show ur unique while showin ya have a different skill that some of us.

Re: Applcation

Yeah well im definitely trying to fit in, because I really want in this clan. The coolest clan i have met by far.
And lol i made my self look bad when i played with Demonic on demolition earlier

Re: Applcation

we all have our bad games, dont worry about it. Like stevo said, the standard amount of kills per game decreases when your playing with 2ez because usually the other team is dead within a minute. Just try to show your overall skill, decision making and reaction time.

Re: Applcation

Yeah, I noticed lol The whole team dying thing not the bad games thing.

Re: Applcation

Perfect explanation stev-oo-. Hell stev-oo- get so bored sometimes he throws semtex at me and blows himself up. :)

Re: Applcation

lol i didnt mean to kill myself i jus like stickin u guys once in a while lol...someone though decided to get up after i stuck him and chased me into a corner and killed me lol ass :p i deserved it i suppose lol it was pretty funny haha

Re: Applcation

lol he should have ran out and triied to suicide bomb. LOL thats what I would have done.

Re: Applcation

You are not good enough. Fail

Re: Applcation

A nudda one bites tha dust

Re: Applcation

Memfis we didnt do any pubs. I never do 1v1s

Re: Applcation

We played in a few 4v4s and you were at the bottom of the list every game.

Re: Applcation

I never play CTF. But if thats how you feel then okay.

Back to Application