Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Applcation

Started by ImWearingSocks on March 14, 2011 in Application. 37 replies, 286 views.

Applcation

PSN:ImWearingSocks

Mic:PX21's

Strengths:Search, FFA, and Teh Newb t00b

Experience: First played MW2, LOVED IT. Blops, not so great of a game. But I play it more than anything.
My KD might be negative but I was bad when I started and I am getting better. I am 6th prestige lvl 11. I might fail but at least i tried.

Playing Style:Sniper :twisted: ,Rush.

About me:Im a Sophomore in high school. Im 15 years old. And lovin life.

how did you find out about us? I was playing search, and saw a 6 member party of 2ez clan members, talked shit, got p0wned. Saw the website on one of thems playercard.

Re: Applcation

Lol.. Go ahead and add me legend_23_

Re: Applcation

lol probably yesterday and tht was Hell. add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx my lines are L's

Re: Applcation

It was like a few weeks ago.

Re: Applcation

lol, you can add me, gopher517, ill be on this weekend

Re: Applcation

Do you QS? 2ez's starting a Quickscope team so if thats ure specialty, add meh--Noobishh. Try to get a lot of opinions so that the application process will go fast

Re: Applcation

Noobishh I wish I was a QS beast. i have a friend that is pretty good, trying to convince him to apply.

Re: Applcation

ik Hell and me can quick scope outside of a private match lol.

Re: Applcation

ImWearingSocks wrote:how did you find out about us? I was playing search, and saw a 6 member party of 2ez clan members, talked shit, got p0wned. Saw the website on one of thems playercard.
And which one would you be lol?

Re: Applcation

He means he talked shit and got owned, not us lol

Re: Applcation

Did 1v1 against him . Beat him 30-8 but in his defense he was only on lvl 14 . Played in pubs with him . He did okay. Need more time . But does need to improve .

Re: Applcation

Actually i was only level 13 Not making excuses tho. beat by BallinColin 17-7 lol i hate the mp5k with no attachments. Im definitely going to try to improve you all seem like a buch of cool guys, and i wanna continue to play with you guys even if i dont make the cut.

Re: Applcation

Just want to see if anybody that ive played with has any advice for me?
and thanks for your time

Re: Applcation

I think something that could help you (in search) is finding a good opening route. It helps a lot to have a route that you feel comfortable with and that gets you in a good position.

Re: Applcation

You need to make sure you are a little more patient . Don't run out in open areas at the beginning of matches . Also dont panic when you see people you tend to move your crosshair all over the place just concentrate . There's a few minor things

Re: Applcation

take your socks off. get it? get it? get it? lol its lame i know........

Back to Application