Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application: Apology

Started by Yo_DaDDys_dAddY on March 14, 2011 in Application. 49 replies, 392 views.

Re: Application: Apology

Dam experienced first hand that being on the receiving end of a 2ez clan beatdown is rough

stuff lol

Re: Application: Apology

wait till you play a full team of veterans.its like a automatic loss button that we need to press that just shits on you lol. its kinda funny.

Re: Application: Apology

Full team of any 2ez members = wins.

Re: Application: Apology

I can be one of the first to say you gave drasticlly improved. But today I'll be paying slot of attention to see I youlisten more and if you play smart. But other then good job on improving

Re: Application: Apology

kids got skills BUT he has no mic and he was banned for being an idiot as he says

Re: Application: Apology

I bought a Mic but its not connecting to my ps3 I've returned the defective Mic and am saving up for turtle beaches and my apology took care of the ban and idiocy. Which leaves me with just skills, i'll take that compliment thanks cm_tide lol

Thanks demonic i'll keep improving 4sure

Re: Application: Apology

demolition with 2ez is just that 2easy lol

Re: Application: Apology

Has my vote.

Re: Application: Apology

YourSix wrote:Has my vote.
oh yeah, " I like " lol

Re: Application: Apology

almost has my vote, just want to play some more search with him

Re: Application: Apology

i like is voice no homo

Re: Application: Apology

my voice huh? lol do i at least get your vote along with the admiration lol to join the clan?

i've played along side ya'lls, played against the entire clan, done a bit of 1v1 matches, just wondering what else i can do to move this initiation phase along

Re: Application: Apology

I don't have a problem with you, when we 4v4'd you, the rest were camping and you were flanking, without you the game would've been a blowout. I like how you change your strategy and keep the enemy on edge. You have good reactions and a pretty good attitude.

Re: Application: Apology

he has my vote i love playin team death with him cause we never lose

Re: Application: Apology

you have earned my vote.

Re: Application: Apology

got my vote

Re: Application: Apology

Looks like you are in. Solid and well-rounded player. Congratulations.

Re: Application: Apology

Congrats

Re: Application: Apology

whoahooo!!!!! now i'm gonna make myself a 2ez emblem, and i get to post on other applicants pages, lol, a mistake i made as an applicant. I can officially issue challenges to other clans as a 2ez clan member, lol thanks guys, hard work and improving my gameplay by playing against and along side you guys had for sure made me better at cod lol

Back to Application