Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application: Apology

Started by Yo_DaDDys_dAddY on March 14, 2011 in Application. 49 replies, 392 views.

Application: Apology

PSN: Yo_DaDDys_dAddY

This isn't actually an application, its an apology to the 2eZ clan.
Please read before you decide to delete.

My application is under shatteredhalo59 and memphis banned me already and noted the reason for the bann as "idiot"

I attempted to contact the board admin but its either not working or I'm just being ignored.

I didn't mean to offend or insult anyone with my sarcasm or smart alec remarks everyting I say is usually in good fun. I apologize to those members that I did offend. I also did not see the rule stating that were not allowed to post on other aplicants posts, and I apologize for that as well. Specifically to "memphis, tohellwithyou, the overly confident guy whose app I posted on, and I think there was one other guy but I couldn't find that post", but I apologize all the same.

The reality of it is, I really wouldn't give a rats ass about getting banned from any forum or clan, but I was chatting with some of the members earleir in the day and you guys seem like a kool bunch. Not only is ur site legit, I like the fact that you don't have thousands of members, your forum topics r fun to read not to mention your signiture tags are kick ass.

So your not just any forum or clan and here's me giving a rats ass about getting banned. I apologize for any offenses and request that the bann be lifted and in turn you have my word that I will keep the sarcasm to an acceptable minimum and kick lots of ass on behalf of the 2eZ clan. Well, just as soon as I make that cut of course.

Shatteredhalo59 (idiot)

Re: Application: Apology

i like the fact you apologized and didn't just make a new account under a new name :p

Re: Application: Apology

"My application is under shatteredhalo59 and memphis banned me already and noted the reason for the bann as "idiot""

LOL! :)

Re: Application: Apology

So, anyone know the verdict yet? I made the apology at risk of sounding a fool or pathetic if not both, but have you guys seen other clan sites and forums? They all look the same black on black with that same black ops log in screen?. Not to mention that they all seem to be focused on quantity not quality, boasting thousands of members? Hell call me picky but so r u guys, I've read some of the forums ya'lls have kicked and banned tons of guys, some of which either defected or created their own clans. Id rather join a clan with a high standard as oppose to an open door with a sign that says, "come on in, we don't give a crap if you play like crap"? You can't knock a guy for good taste and persistance right?

Re: Application: Apology

Lol I know the verdict, the ban got lifted, awesome! Much grattitude fellas, now I just gotta make the cut.

Re: Application: Apology

Now that the ban has been lifted I think I'm gonna stick with "Yo_DaDDys_dAddY" as my official rigistered name since its my psn name

Re: Application: Apology

good luck dude... u got balls to step up and not jus create a new account and write whatcha did apologizin, gotta like that...

Re: Application: Apology

Thanks stev-oo- I'm went this route rather than the other, now I just have to prove I've got the skills to with the balls lol

Wednesday 11pm pacific time is when I'll be back on the sticks and ready to tryout!!

Re: Application: Apology

Good luck with the tryout

Re: Application: Apology

Thanks noobish from what I hear I'm gonna need it, hey I tried lookin for ur channel and couldn't find it, post a link on here so I can check it out will yah.

Re: Application: Apology

Fail. doesnt listen. makes dumb decisions. not a smart player

Re: Application: Apology

Yup made horrible decisions, played horrible, absolute fail... :( I'm gonna play against I guys from now .on to get better and than play alongside u n be more of a team player

Re: Application: Apology

hey i think i'm ready to do some tryouts now, i've actually been attempting to join lobbies that you guys have been in to play against you guys, but you guys always leave the lobby after one game... grrr... anyways i'm gonna bug you yawls till you give me a tryout, so beware of my harassing psn messages lol

Re: Application: Apology

1v1s, 2v2s, S&D, TDM, CTF, DEMO, hardcore, core, bring it on!!! lol

Re: Application: Apology

Lol, the first time coming in the application forum in lord knows how long. Lol :lol: This made me laugh, so you earn brownie points for that. But you also earn respect for not being a even bigger idiot by creating a new account and bashing our clan over the forums :3 lol.

I had fun playing with you btw.
And it was a very close game (21-20), I swear I thought I would've lost.
But thankfully - drop shot - saved my life ;) lol.

Good luck on the tryouts.

Re: Application: Apology

Yo_DaDDys_dAddY wrote:1v1
i'll take you on, next time we're both online.

Re: Application: Apology

Your making people sub for tryouts now?

Re: Application: Apology

lol i'll sub noobishh i done asked you for you channel a couple months ago, i'll hit you up and remind about the 1v1 gopher517 when i see you online. Beatutiful_kb good game, it was close, i was going for the win, but as you said that drop shot got me good, lol next time tho.. ;)

Back to Application