Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

ATTN: APPlicaTion

Started by shatteredhalo59 on March 12, 2011 in Application. 43 replies, 384 views.

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

I asked if that was your message to me saying there's no room for me in your clan, I'm smart enough to not insult clan members and ruin my chances of getting in.

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

What you do not realize mr.smartypants is that you have already ruined your chances.. and you have also just been banned from using our website.

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Memfis pulled the banhammer. Before he even tried out to. I guess that's what you get when you can't read.

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

1 more day till try out! Wednesday 11pm pacific time! If you want to be the first to kick my ass and give me tips on how to get better, be there or be square!! Lol.... for real tho go easy lol

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

i've 1v1'd against lead n blood, i didn't do too bad, i'm gettin use to playing search, but tdm is my specialty. I'm up for more tryout stuff, i'll be sure to hit everyone up

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

1v1 Memfis or ToHellWithYou or Demonic

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

I'll hit up tohellwithyou and demonic but memfis's friends list is full so I never know when he's on ? We play some clan tdm today I did okay

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

u did good man. ill need to hit u up in the 1v1. and get some more pubs with u

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Thanks "D" I'll hit you up tomorrow for sure! I was a spectator during the memfis vs legend 1v1, all I have to say is, I'm definitely gonna need more practice so I at least don't look like a noob against him lol

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

I will 1v1 you too sine I havent played with you too much

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

sounds good EJ, the more 1v1s i do the more practice i get in, and win or lose, ya'lls can give me tips to get better :mrgreen: so i can beat memfis!!! lol jk :twisted:

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

your lag sucks

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

xblaCksheep_ wrote:your lag sucks
hook up an ethernet, hopefully ull get open nat

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

my lag does suck, i'm gonna take gophers advice and buy an ethernet cable so ya'lls don't have to deal with it anymore :)

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

lol my lag does suck

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

You know what else sucks? Not being able to use the xbox because you can't find the remote to change the input.

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Jacoby746 wrote:You know what else sucks? Not being able to use the xbox because you can't find the remote to change the input.
lol

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

i hooked it up to the ethernet and guess what, no lag at all lol, but i wasn't able to accept anyones invites cause i was playing with my lil bro and i don't usually join his party cause he's really not that good lol but sunday for sure, lag free!!!

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Yo_DaDDys_dAddY wrote:i hooked it up to the ethernet and guess what, no lag at all lol, but i wasn't able to accept anyones invites cause i was playing with my lil bro and i don't usually join his party cause he's really not that good lol but sunday for sure, lag free!!!
you see, my advice is the best advice,
lol jk

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Oh yeah, gonna be back home tomorrow with my new and improved net connection, (ethernet cable, thanks gopher lol), ready to kick some ass in some 1v1 tryouts or get my ass kicked lol. I'm bug ya'lls all day tomorow till it happens!! Lol

Back to Application