Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

ATTN: APPlicaTion

Started by shatteredhalo59 on March 12, 2011 in Application. 43 replies, 384 views.

ATTN: APPlicaTion

PSN: Yo_DaDDys_dAddY

Mic: Yes, but i don't like to use it, i talk too much trash... i can't help it

Strengths: Team Death Match, 1v1, Free4all - i'm a well rounded player i can play everything, these are more like preferences since i have no weaknesses and only strengths lol jk... or am i?

Experience: Just started playing MW2 a few months before black ops came out, i've been an hooked ever since ;)

Playing Style: Offensive, Assault, Support

About me: When my GirlFriend is upset with me she hides my COD games.... :(

How did you find out about us?: I've been searching for a clan to join, most clans seem to have way too many members, yours not so much,... i like that, the Few, the Proud, the Best. So "google" that's how i found ya'llz

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx my lines are L's

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

yup, sounds like a plan, but i won't be able to do that till later. i'm getting ready to go to a buddies bday thing but i'll be back in a couple hours to play some cod

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

ok i wont be here tomo so uea. lol

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

add me : xblaCksheep_

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

yo she better not hide em when ur in a tournament lol

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

You can add me too . Legend_23_

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

I'll be sure to stay clear of trouble when we've got tournaments going on. I got umm... a lil drunk last night n well I didn't end up back at my place, but I'm here now and I'm about to add everybody. I'm not feeling so good but I'm sure call of life will make feel better lol

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

what was the score of the 1v1?

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Yes it was a FAIL lol, had the worst hangover ever today... your signiture tag is kick ass, kane is the shit! Can't wait to get mine. so you're the clan head hancho eh? Will you be conducting any tryouts?

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

he meant your a fail. hows it feel to fail before you even tryout?

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

No score, 1v1 is scheduled for Wednesday 11pm, I'm out in the boonies of washington visting relatives won't be back home with internet till than, I'm using my phone for now

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

Depends, am I really not getting a tryout and this is my actual, thanks for applying but there's no room for you message? O

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

I haven't gotten to try out yet Ejax, and my last reply was to "tohellwithit" cause he asked about how I feel about failing before trying out?

Re: ATTN: APPlicaTion

whose "tohellwithit"?

Back to Application