Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by legend_23_ on February 13, 2011 in Application. 29 replies, 189 views.

Re: Application

I second that 100%... From my experience comin in and not knowing much about search and not playin alot like he stated is discomforting at times. I think he adapts very well to his surroundings and picks up quick. Hes a good guy to have on ur team for sure. All night we usually left him stranded in clutch situations lol and he did well under pressure. Thats what makes it for me, those who can think calm and strategically take out ur enemies under the gun.

Re: Application

ya I was on cloud 11 then some.. Would like to play sober with legend :D

Re: Application

Hey guys . Again, thanks a lot for all The feedback . Already played with a lot of u Guys and it's been fun pissing off all the noobies without saying a word lol . Look forward to gaming with the sober memfis lol

Re: Application

You are in, congratulations.

Re: Application

:D :D :D lol . Thanks a lot ! Look forward to being part of this clan and keep kicking ass with you guys !

Re: Application

Nice. I only played with this guy tonight but I really like his play. Great job legend.

Re: Application

Thanks blacksheep . Yeah tonight it just seemed like they were lining up for us so we can shoot em lol . im sure we will be playing a lot more together

Re: Application

add CM_TiDe or gopher517 if ya wanna play mw2 cause we are unable to play bo

Re: Application

I already added both of u . That sucks though :/ but I wouldnt mind doing some mw2 once in a while

Re: Application

We def will legend :)

Back to Application