Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by legend_23_ on February 13, 2011 in Application. 29 replies, 189 views.

Application

PSN: Legend_23_

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, Headquarters, S&D , communication, team player

Experience: I started playing COD since it first came out . I am a fan of the game, so its safe to say I love playing it as much as I can. I finally got my ps3 after my old one broke =/ . Never really been in a clan just game with friends . I am tired of playing with randoms and ready to whoop some ass with a clan. Win/Loss ratio is at 1.5 and K/D is at about 2.35 .

Playing Style: Like rushing, but it just depends on what game type is being played.

About me: I am a currently in my 2nd year in college studying criminal justice . I have a full time job, but i do play as much as i can .

How did you find out about us?: Blackops forum

Re: Application

hey nice app great to see the black ops forum working. go ahead and add MemfisxExecute, SquatingCoyote, ToHellWithYou, and me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. (my lines are L's btw.) Ill b on soon after my lady goes home.

Re: Application

Yeah it definetly caught my eye and you guys have a great looking site. Thank you for the quick feedback. And okay sounds good ill be on for the next couple of hours. Thank you .

Re: Application

thank you. credits to our leader.

Re: Application

No problem . One question though, Wheneve you guys are on . Will i be invited to join the party or do i have to message you guys or anything ?

Re: Application

well if we arnt all playing together. well invite you or u will be picked up if we dont have enough on. but besides tht ill probley 1v1 u then take you in sum pubs

Re: Application

Alright Demonic, Thank you . Look forward to it .

Re: Application

Thank you sir ! I will add you . xblacksheep_ <-- correct ?

Re: Application

you may a dd me if you like The_CM_TiDe

Re: Application

Thanks for the feedback tide and thanks sheep . Just making sure your psn was the same as your username on here . Look forward to gaming with all of you

Re: Application

you played pretty good today. sadly cant 1v1 due to connection lol. but yea your pretty good.

Re: Application

Thank you demonic. . it was good playing with you guys. You seem like a very well put together clan . I can honestly say i do not play search and destroy too much, but after playing with you guys I can really get used to it and i am sure yall could show me some of your S&D secrets :D lol . i knowwww . idk why it wouldnt connect to the private match but we will get it hopefully soon lol . look forward to playing with you again and the rest of the clan . Thank you all

Re: Application

update on ur performance. you did really good tonight man. just great man. you have my vote

Re: Application

:D Thanks a lot . I really appreciate it . I had a great time playing tonight . Hopefully ill be part of the team . and again, thanks for your vote =]

Re: Application

i like you're attitude and you know what your doing, do you have mw2? if you do add me gopher517

Re: Application

Thank you gopher . I appreciate it . I do have mw2 . I love it . I pretty much only play black ops now, but if you or anyone else is on it I don't mind playing it all . I'll add you soon as I get home from work(3:00 eastern time) .


Also, for whoever has played with me if you have any tips or anything u saw I could improve on please let me know ! There's always room for improvement . Thanks everyone .

Re: Application

good games today. kid knows how to stay alive. with as much positive feedback on him, id like him to be further reviewed then possibly added to the rosters.

Re: Application

Thanks a lot for the feedback hell ! it was nice playing with ya . Look forward to future gaming with you guys .

Back to Application