Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Rickity Raw - App

Started by RickityRaw on January 30, 2011 in Application. 27 replies, 188 views.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

True enough. I just see that I fairly consistently score below you guys. I will gladly continue to play with yall. I'm not giving up, just don't want to waste your time, if I am. You guys have tons of applicants.

If you insist, I will stick around :)

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Don't worry. Just takes some practice.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Believe us. If we don't like you or don't want you in the clan we are very blunt about it.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

best attitude ive seen out of any try out but attitude doesnt get you kills.... nothing out of the ordinary other than that

Re: Rickity Raw - App

SquatingCoyote wrote:best attitude ive seen out of any try out but attitude doesnt get you kills.... nothing out of the ordinary other than that
I guess that's why Mother Teresa wasn't a Navy Seal. I will just continue to play with you guys. You can only get better by playing stiff competition.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

true and u can still play with us whenever

Re: Rickity Raw - App

ha yea ill inviteyou wenever i got room in my party

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Nice. I continue to enjoy playing with you guys and hopefully I will be seen as sufficient in the eyes of the clan. 2ez is exactly what I am looking for in a clan. You guys are mature, skilled, tight knit, and most importantly, have stood the test of time. I have no interest in investing time in something that is going to wither away. I will continue to play with this group whether I am given admittance or not, simply because you are the best I have seen and every match is important. There are far too many clans that know nothing about their members. I feel that in 2ez each member knows each other and because the application process is so extensive, each new member is also known very well before they are admitted.

Back to Application