Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Rickity Raw - App

Started by RickityRaw on January 30, 2011 in Application. 27 replies, 188 views.

Rickity Raw - App

PSN: RickityRaw

Mic: Yes

Strengths: TDM, S&D, and 1v1

Experience: I have played the entire COD series but black ops is my first on ps3. I have been playing FPS since avp2 came out on PC (the best FPS I have ever played, awesome game.)

Playing Style: Rush, Trap setting, and strategic (KDR overall is 1.54 and TDM leaderboards is 1.8 - 2.0 fluctuating)

About me: I'm 22 years old and currently live in North Carolina, USA. I am engaged, a business owner, and live a pretty active lifestyle. COD is my downtime in the evenings and a means of hanging out with friends that I don't get to see often (college buddies who live out of town). I am very competitive and that is why I am trying to gain membership in 2ez.

How did you find out about us?: I have seen a few 2ez guys in games and they always performed well. I googled the clan name and here you guys are.

*On a side note, I am a fairly savvy photoshop guy and want to throw a thumbs up to the moderator of the site and the signature maker, nice work on the gfx bro.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

nice app man. add ToHellWithYou, SquatingCoyote, and myself xXllDeMoNiCllXx. well get you started asap. btw my lines are L's

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Add me we play mw2

Re: Rickity Raw - App

I dont have mw2 for ps3. I played MW2 on PC and very briefly on xbox 360. You guys aren't dedicated to Black Ops?

Re: Rickity Raw - App

we are dedicated to black ops but some of our members play mw2 still.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

ah, no worries there. If I get accepted, I may have to go pick that up then :). I understand that I am going to be doing a series of 1v1 and public matches that are going to make up my tryout, is that correct? I ask this because I am currently level 50 and will soon prestige. I am going to hold back on the prestige until after these tryouts if they are going to be over a span of time. Obviously, that is the most strategic thing to do.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

correct. and tht would be a good idea. im not on now but ill be back on later

Re: Rickity Raw - App

if you're on now i will be getting on in a few minutes you can add me, my PSN is bunny__eater (two underscores)

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Let me just say, this clans spawn point knowledge and 1v1 skills are out of this world. I had played two matches of 1v1 prior to posting an app here and never hardcore, there is no preparation for being killed within an average of 10-15 seconds in a round to 30.

Bravo Sirs.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

yea we 1v1d and score was like 23-1. didnt do very well on the search matches we played. you guys check him out

Re: Rickity Raw - App

I think my 1v1 with memfis was like 30-3 or 30-4. You guys on 1v1 is just a whole other level. I don't play enough in general to be that knowledgeable and when I do play, it's never 1v1. S&D is a different story, I had two bad rounds but my KDR was even those matches. We as a team had two bad games. All in all though, I haven't played primarily the games you guys focus on and doubt I meet the criteria to join. I am a good (2.0 KDR average) TDM player that plays COD an average of 3 or 4 night a week. I think you guys take it a bit more serious than that. I'm happy to stick around and see what comes of it, but I understand the criteria 2ez is after and will respect the decision made by the clan.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

I respect your attitude, good luck

Re: Rickity Raw - App

As do I. Would like to play some TDM to and see you at the top of leaderboard.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

I agree I really like this guy personally by his attitude. I haven't played a single game with him though. Add me bro. xblaCksheep_

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Thanks for the respect. I am attracted to this clan because things are taken very seriously, the group is tight knit, and as far as I can see all of you are mature people. I have no interest in playing with a bunch of middle schoolers (no offense to any middle school aged player that is a member of 2ez, you wouldn't be a member if you fit the stereotype.) With that being said, I would gladly play some TDM with you guys to showcase skills but I am more interested in playing some team tac and the likes and getting more accustomed to your playing styles.

See ya in the lobby,

-RickRaw

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Good stuff man. il b on later tonight since my lady will b at the house. but if im not already in a team tac party ill keep a spot open for u.

Re: Rickity Raw - App

I def like the dude lol im with sheep..havent played yet but he fits in lol Ill be on tonight add me up ... Stev-OO- ..I play alot of tdm but ill play anythin with ya bud..let me know

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Hey guys,

I am going to go ahead and assume I'm not going to be getting tags from 2ez, but that is understandably so. I'm not on the same level with you guys but I have enjoyed playing with yall. I may post another app in the future (if that is allowed) when I feel I am more inclined to the game types yall prioritize.

Thanks for the shot and good luck in your attempts to grow as a clan!

-Rick

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Aren't you giving up a bit early?

Re: Rickity Raw - App

Jacoby746 wrote:Aren't you giving up a bit early?
What he said. I still haven't played with you (sorry my girlfriend is in town for the weekend) do I can't judge but stick around. What's the worse that can happen? We say no?

Back to Application