Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Inferno 1997

Started by omqwerty on January 30, 2011 in General Discussion. 31 replies, 199 views.

Re: Inferno 1997

No, Chuck Norris is Memfis.

Re: Inferno 1997

Who is Chuck Norris?

Re: Inferno 1997

Memfis only masturbates to pictures of memfis.

Re: Inferno 1997

Ok you just crossed the line.......

Re: Inferno 1997

well if thats how you all feel im out i guess ill still play with you but watever ya know

Re: Inferno 1997

I meant to message you last night actually after our headshots-only 1v1. You've gotten a lot better and are open for review as an applicant again if you want to re-tryout.

Re: Inferno 1997

well memfis i would love to retry out so i guess i will do that(:

Re: Inferno 1997

Were you talking about me inferno? I was jk bro lol.

Re: Inferno 1997

lol ok hey man could u check out my minitage and tell me what you think

Re: Inferno 1997

Lol yes I can. Btw guys do I come off as an asshole lmao. This is the 2nd guy who thought I was serious. Maybe no one gets my humor but I.

Re: Inferno 1997

Lol u kno I get it some people are just so up tight

Back to General Discussion