Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Inferno 1997

Started by omqwerty on January 30, 2011 in General Discussion. 31 replies, 199 views.

Re: Inferno 1997

ouch/ Whu do you think he gave up?

Re: Inferno 1997

hes been trying out even before i was in clan. lol hes gota move on.

Re: Inferno 1997

He gave up a while ago, I still invite him though because hes a chill guy

Re: Inferno 1997

yea i think hes cool. i dnt c him on much

Re: Inferno 1997

I thought he was in the first time I played w/ him really good guy imo

Re: Inferno 1997

he used to be on theses forums a lot now he left. l

Re: Inferno 1997

ya but he hasnt been on for like 7 days

Re: Inferno 1997

lol he must have lived on here if he's only been gone 7 days and you guys think he's fallen off the face of the earth.

Re: Inferno 1997

RickityRaw wrote:lol he must have lived on here if he's only been gone 7 days and you guys think he's fallen off the face of the earth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny guy xD

Re: Inferno 1997

if only i could transfer humor into 1v1 skills. if i could actually do that, and i granted that power to will ferrell, i still think memfis would beat him.

sigh.

Re: Inferno 1997

memfis is not human

Re: Inferno 1997

Memfis is like THAT guy in the movies where no matter what his enemy does they still have no chance in beating him. It's just all around fucked up.

Re: Inferno 1997

i literally just burst out laughing

Re: Inferno 1997

I have seen him literally kill a tiger, revive it.. only to kill it again. BARE HANDED. YUP, no lie.

Memfis' tears can cure cancer. It's just too bad he has never cried

Re: Inferno 1997

lmfao I had to retain myself from laughing so I don't wake up my lady.

Re: Inferno 1997

He's like Chuck Fucking Norris with a controller.........

Re: Inferno 1997

He is Chuck Norris

Back to General Discussion