Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application!

Started by FakeD1ck on January 9, 2011 in Application. 32 replies, 145 views.

Re: Application!

My KDR is 2.17 my win ratio is .97. and Whatever dudes, if you think .9 kdr = good player, than think what u think. 2.0 GPA sucks dick, .9 KDR sucks dick, its all opinion bros.

Re: Application!

I think he means win loss. Which means he doesnt get kills and he doesnt win... lol. And I completely agree with what KB said but what I was saying earlier is that there are objective players and support players. Good support players will have a high KDR because they kill the whole team and let the others cap or plant. Then theres objective players who will have low KDs but alot of plants and caps. But both of those roles contribute to a win, which is what we care about 2ez.

Re: Application!

no one here is saying a .9 kdr is good dude. That sucks. Any average objective player should be able to keep at least a 1.0. We are saying that in the end wins is what makes a team good

Re: Application!

an attitude like his will not contribute to the clan in any way. personality fail.

Re: Application!

Personality fail? Because I simply state what I think? Reality check, you are not always right, this game is full of opinions okay? You think your all high and mighty, guess what kid, this game isn't all about you, people have their own views. Memfis is chill, but a kid like you who gets upset over something like this and say personality fail over the net? I wonder what your like kid. Accusing over the intenet. Good job

Re: Application!

FakeD1ck wrote:My KDR is 2.17 my win ratio is .97. and Whatever dudes, if you think .9 kdr = good player, than think what u think. 2.0 GPA sucks dick, .9 KDR sucks dick, its all opinion bros.
Well no matter, you still have a low win/loss ratio and isn't that what matters? I mean yeah you can still do in a game, but a truely good player would have a higher win/loss ratio than that. And if they do have a high K/d without being an annoying camper than all the better, I'm not hatin'.

And you're right, it is all opinion, and that's what we're doing - stating our opinions. We think a high win/loss ratio is better than having a high K/d because we strive to win games. And isn't your advancement into the clan based on opinions? But yet, you're disrespecting our opinions when we're just trying to make you a better TEAM PLAYER

Re: Application!

Disrespecting? Try disagreeing. I don't have to take all accusation and fix it. Maybe your the wrong kind of player, anyway peace out kid. This clan isn't my type. Sorry if I offend anyone. Peace.

Re: Application!

Disrespecting? Try disagreeing. I don't have to take all accusation and fix it. Maybe your the wrong kind of player, anyway peace out kid. This clan isn't my type. Sorry if I offend anyone. Peace.

Re: Application!

i, do not have a problem ever admitting when im wrong, nor do i believe im always right, but i do know im right when 6 or 7 other people agree with my opinion. when someone complains about other peoples opinions simply states that your attitude is garbage. go cry somewhere else.

Re: Application!

FakeD1ck wrote:My KDR is 2.17 my win ratio is .97. and Whatever dudes, if you think .9 kdr = good player, than think what u think. 2.0 GPA sucks dick, .9 KDR sucks dick, its all opinion bros.
does it suck fake dick or real dick?

Re: Application!

lol i think everyboys was thinking that while reading this post - i was

Re: Application!

Lol gopher u wld xD

Re: Application!

I wish Daire666 was here to moderate this crap. Applications should never come to this, you all as 2ez members should never allow it to either. This guy is simply a failed application. Do not waste your time ganging up on his opinions when it is clear the only opinion that rings true is his need to practice.

Back to Application