Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application!

Started by FakeD1ck on January 9, 2011 in Application. 32 replies, 145 views.

Application!

PSN: Fake-Dicck

Mic: Yes

Strengths: TDM, Teamwork, Spotting Enemies, and Nazi Zombies :)

Playing Style: Conserved, High Kill Streak player, Stealthy (Perks: Ghost, Ninja, Warlord)

About Me: I'm a junior in Highschool, I play the piano, but I really like to play COD Black Ops. I think I am good, so I would really love to tryout for this clan!

How did you find us?: I googled skilled clans on google and found this clan.

Re: Application!

Add anyone on the roster to begin your tryout

Re: Application!

Played 1v1, online search and watched him play CM_TIDE in a 1v1. Nothing out of the ordinary, seems to be another average player.

Re: Application!

Average? I don't do 1v1's, I beat Cmtide, and you barely played games with me. You said tryouts last up to a week. I'm not average. My K/D is above 1.00

Re: Application!

needs an attitude adjustment too, way too cocky imo

Re: Application!

If you got called average, that would piss you off too. I played about 6 games. That doesn't define me.

Re: Application!

calm down dude cm tide isnt even in the clan and above 1.00 kdr does not make you above average. we all get along with each other here, attitude is almost as important as skill

Re: Application!

actually, i would take it as criticism and ask how i could improve.

Re: Application!

lol, 1.00 kdr? average? That would be fine if your win loss was like 3.0, but it most likely is like .5

Re: Application!

Actually, its .97. And KDR does define what kind of player you are.

Re: Application!

well no offense, but if KDR defines what type of player you are then you are below average. Everyone in this clan could have at least a 1.5 kdr if they thought it defined the player, but it doesnt. What defines the player is if you help your team, wether you are going for objectives or killing the other team for support

Re: Application!

What your saying is that in school, your GPA isn't shit. That's basically what your saying. KDR means how you do in a game, wether you help or hurt the cause. Where in the hell does having a KDR below 1 help your team? The better you KDR, the better player you are and the better your team does, nuff said.

Re: Application!

Assuming you are the sole player on your account. In which case many of us have friends or room mates.

Re: Application!

FakeD1ck wrote:What your saying is that in school, your GPA isn't shit. That's basically what your saying. KDR means how you do in a game, wether you help or hurt the cause. Where in the hell does having a KDR below 1 help your team? The better you KDR, the better player you are and the better your team does, nuff said.
i have a guy on my friends list named doober, his kd is like 0.9 but hes one of the best objective players ive ever played with. he has gotten me alot of wins.

Re: Application!

and fakedick, if KDR is that important to you you should have higher than a 1 kdr. I go for kills and mine is 2.6. Your making yourself look worse by saying KDR is important because yours is 1...

Re: Application!

Honestly, you're attitude sucks. And K/d doesn't mean anything, I have plently of people on my account that have atleast a 2.00+ but that doesn't make them good players because, truth be told, they camped for that K/d; camping, in my opinion, doesn't make you a skilled player. So yes, a person can have a low K/d for whatever reason but that doesn't mean they suck.

And if you get mad that someone consider you to be a average player then you would do everything in you're power to improve your skill so that they would recognize your greatness. Whenever people talk negatively about you, you should take that as constructive criticism, take what they said as an opportunity to better yourself and in the end prove them wrong. You getting mad, and probably putting no effort into bettering yourself as a player is, in the end, going to prove them right.

Plus, 2ez is not worried about your K/d; the only thing that matters is wheter or not you're a good TEAM player and in the end help your team gain the victory - it don't matter if you went negative or not. We need clan members we can depend on, not people who would try to outdo the whole clan and only worry about their K/d.

Re: Application!

beautiful_KB wrote:Honestly, you're attitude sucks. And K/d doesn't mean anything, I have plently of people on my account that have atleast a 2.00+ but that doesn't make them good players because, truth be told, they camped for that K/d; camping, in my opinion, doesn't make you a skilled player. So yes, a person can have a low K/d for whatever reason but that doesn't mean they suck.

And if you get mad that someone consider you to be a average player then you would do everything in you're power to improve your skill so that they would recognize your greatness. Whenever people talk negatively about you, you should take that as constructive criticism, take what they said as an opportunity to better yourself and in the end prove them wrong. You getting mad, and probably putting no effort into bettering yourself as a player is, in the end, going to prove them right.

Plus, 2ez is not worried about your K/d; the only thing that matters is wheter or not you're a good TEAM player and in the end help your team gain the victory - it don't matter if you went negative or not. We need clan members we can depend on, not people who would try to outdo the whole clan and only worry about their K/d.
Thank You, Kb.

Re: Application!

Check out EJ's KDR and youll know what above average is. 1.00 KDR is Nothing to be proud of lol but whatever. Ill play with you and see if memfis's comment is accurate. add me:Noobishh.

Re: Application!

FakeD1ck wrote:Average? I don't do 1v1's, I beat Cmtide, and you barely played games with me. You said tryouts last up to a week. I'm not average. My K/D is above 1.00
FakeD1ck wrote:Actually, its .97. And KDR does define what kind of player you are.
are you saying you're k/d is over 1.00?

but here you said it's .97

Back to Application