Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application.

Started by Prosicutor on December 13, 2010 in Application. 24 replies, 141 views.

Re: Application.

lol u cud 1v1 me if ud like when my ps3 is fixed...but ull probly find out that i do have the reactio ntime just not the 1v1 mindset of knowing all the spawns etc whic his why i suck at it

Re: Application.

Wow memfis why don't you want to 1v1 my way? Funny part about our 1v1 is that i was just running around the whole map while you were laying down behind shit and going prone waiting for me to come. I Guarantee you can't beat me if we 1v1 with my rules. Not your hc bullshit. And the funny part about it is that you said "get better." When my k/d is higher than half of your members. If you say I camp look at my fileshare.

Re: Application.

lol. 24-2 before rage quit.

Re: Application.

Memfis wrote:lol. 24-2 before rage quit.
Yeah but I'm not a camping bitch. By the way whats the Gb rank for this clan? None? I don't care about joining this clan tbh. I did at first since it appeared your clan to be good, but then when I saw people's k/ds that were in the clan I was disappointed. The leader has a 1.94 kd, thats sad.

Re: Application.

In-game stats mean nothing, especially when you are not the only person playing on an account/ps3. If you get better — in every sense of the word — do come back!

Back to Application