Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application.

Started by Prosicutor on December 13, 2010 in Application. 24 replies, 141 views.

Application.

PSN: Prosicutor

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, Domination, Demolition, Team Deathmatch

Playing Style: Going after/Defending the objective/rushing

About me: Hi I'm fifteen and have been playing cod for about 3 years now. I got a headset so I can soundwhore =), I'm pretty good at pubstomping. I always run UAV and I get them almost every life.

How did you find out about us?: I found out about this clan at: http://www.blackopsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4643

Re: Application.

welcome man. add me and well play whenever works for both of us. good luck.

Re: Application.

I'll add you now but won't be able to play today since I'm currently studying for my exams =p.

Re: Application.

good job in the 1v1 today man, i like your awareness and you have pretty good aim, but i think you could use some work on your reaction time though, there were a couple times that you shouldve had me. im suprised i won, i havent played in forever. you should go to the members legend on the bottom of the forums page and add some members so that you may continue playing with us. good luck.

Re: Application.

Add me dude, we'll 1v1 and play some online, good luck.

Re: Application.

add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx (those are L's lol) and well play. ill be on today.

Re: Application.

ToHellWithYou wrote:good job in the 1v1 today man, i like your awareness and you have pretty good aim, but i think you could use some work on your reaction time though, there were a couple times that you shouldve had me. im suprised i won, i havent played in forever. you should go to the members legend on the bottom of the forums page and add some members so that you may continue playing with us. good luck.
Yeah, but my reaction time doesn't really need improvement. I just hate hardcore =) and playing without rader on in 1v1s isn't my thing first time trying it. I'll be glad to rematch you on mw2.

Re: Application.

For speaking against a major's opinion on your playing?

Re: Application.

Prosicutor":adatqdeo][quote="ToHellWithYou wrote:good job in the 1v1 today man, i like your awareness and you have pretty good aim, but i think you could use some work on your reaction time though, there were a couple times that you shouldve had me. im suprised i won, i havent played in forever. you should go to the members legend on the bottom of the forums page and add some members so that you may continue playing with us. good luck.
Yeah, but my reaction time doesn't really need improvement. I just hate hardcore[/quote:adatqdeo]
hardcore is mainly about reaction time. whoever is quicker to aim pretty much gets the kill. which is part of the reason why i tried you out on hc. not that it matters anymore anyways......

Re: Application.

ToHellWithYou":u3pcxrgn][quote="Prosicutor":u3pcxrgn][quote="ToHellWithYou wrote:good job in the 1v1 today man, i like your awareness and you have pretty good aim, but i think you could use some work on your reaction time though, there were a couple times that you shouldve had me. im suprised i won, i havent played in forever. you should go to the members legend on the bottom of the forums page and add some members so that you may continue playing with us. good luck.
Yeah, but my reaction time doesn't really need improvement. I just hate hardcore[/quote:u3pcxrgn]
hardcore is mainly about reaction time. whoever is quicker to aim pretty much gets the kill. which is part of the reason why i tried you out on hc. not that it matters anymore anyways......[/quote:u3pcxrgn]
But wouldn't the host have an advantage?

Re: Application.

lol dont complain about host advantage

Re: Application.

there is always someone who has better and worse connection tan you in a lobby its just about adapting

Re: Application.

yeah even more the reason to improve everything u can

Re: Application.

Daire666 wrote:yeah even more the reason to improve everything u can
K, want to 1v1 with me being host? I'm not really challenging you if thats what you think. Just a friendly 1v1 =). Oh and btw I wasn't saying that I could be Hell in a 1v1. I was just explaining why 1v1's aren't a good way to test a person's reaction time.

Re: Application.

1v1s are the pinnacle of reaction time cuz there is only one other thing you have to look out for and hardcore makes sure no gun has more advantage than another due to strength

Re: Application.

1v1 memfis in mw2 rust HC, and youll see how reaction time helps you termendosuly. In a 1v1, you dont have to focus on capturing flags,planting a bomb,or gaurding a bomb site, you just have to kill another player, and you need to have a good reaction time to shoot first and get the kill like hell and coyote said.

Re: Application.

yea reaction plays a big role and memfis next time your on lets play another 1v1

Back to Application