Application
Started by aceslayer2k on October 26, 2010 in Application. 35 replies, 325 views.
Re: Application
hey guys guys just wondering whether you have made a decision yet. It seems like you guys enjoy playing with me and i have had a lot of fun. I can understand why it's taking a while but i have been applying for 2 months now whereas others such as wetmog have been apped in less than 5 days. I've pretty much played with all you guys now so a verdict would be much appreciated.
I have played coyote 1v1 (he beat me 30-27)
I have played Langer 1v1 (i won 30-26)
I have played Memphis 1v1 (he won 30-16)
i will happely play any other members if it is nescessary. However i think it is a bit short sighted to judge a player souly on his performence in 1v1s and i feel i have always performed very well when playing with the clan.
I have played coyote 1v1 (he beat me 30-27)
I have played Langer 1v1 (i won 30-26)
I have played Memphis 1v1 (he won 30-16)
i will happely play any other members if it is nescessary. However i think it is a bit short sighted to judge a player souly on his performence in 1v1s and i feel i have always performed very well when playing with the clan.
Re: Application
i already sent you a pm on PSN on this subject... it essentially said that we have cut about 4 or 5 people due to lack of skill or inactivity in the past week. We are trying to find the best players we can find and accept them... So far you do not do anything to stand out from the rest whether that be at the top of the scoreboard or clutch it in a bad situation. You can still play with us and as time goes on if we think you have improved we may reconsider you. Look at Inferno, he has been playing with us for months, like 8 but has not improved enough, but still play with him...