Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by aceslayer2k on October 26, 2010 in Application. 35 replies, 325 views.

Application

PSN: aceslayer2k

Mic: yes, turtle beach PX21s

Strengths: search and destroy spawn sniping, search and destroy rushing, objective games, being a team playing i.e shooting down killstreak rewards.

Playing Style: I'm a relaxed gamer who enjoys playing competively but most of all enjoys playing with friends and as a co-ordinated team.

About me: I'm Will, a 15 year old male from London UK, who enjoys gaming and i am currently working for my GCSEs. I play for about an hour or more on a week day and for about two hours or more on a week end.

Re: Application

forgot to add that i found out about the clan through NGU

Re: Application

Add me right now: Langer024 or soon so we can play

Re: Application

sup dude. add some of our members from the legend and well get you started asap. good luck.

Re: Application

Hey good work today, 1v1 he did very well although I recommend using ninja, but in online games he sniped and did very well in both games. He did have a bad connection because he lives in the UK but it didn't seem to bother it much.

Re: Application

Thanks guys :) - any1 else in particular i should play with?

Re: Application

add a clan major or the leader seeing how they can recruit you. it may take awhile to recruit you on the count of it is a clan decision, not just one persons. so just sit tight until we have come to a decision.

Re: Application

ToHellWithYou wrote:add a clan major or the leader seeing how they can recruit you. it may take awhile to recruit you on the count of it is a clan decision, not just one persons. so just sit tight until we have come to a decision.
as we only accept highly skilled players.

Re: Application

I played with aceslayer today. He did well, His reactions were good, we had a good time quickscoping, and his communication is good. He also got me into a lobby that changed my class names to dif colors :D . As hell said, its def not my decision, its the clans but I think u are doing well in your tryout. I want to play tommarow more, maybe some sabotage to see some communication/tactics in a more fast-paced gametype. Good work so far.

Re: Application

Prehaps we could play some demolition - love spawn trapping people in that game.

Re: Application

Beastin it up today in team tac. Good job aceslayer, 41-14 in demolition

Re: Application

he did really well today... good communication and very enthusiastic and loves playing... he helps alot... check him out

Re: Application

I'll need to play with him more but I'm going with a yes on this on so far, good work.

Re: Application

Application seems to be going well

Re: Application

came close in 1v1, liked his attitude, not bad connection for being in england

Re: Application

Hey man I'd like to get my input on u as I haven't rly gotten to see u play much but form what everyone is sayign ur doi na great job. Keep it up.
--Voto

Re: Application

id say yes

Re: Application

Hey guys sorry i haven't been on for a while but my Internet connection went down. Getting black ops on Wednesday but will be online from today. Hope to play with you guys then :)

Back to Application