Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Started by mw2playa321 on October 11, 2010 in Application. 39 replies, 176 views.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

hey i sent u a friends request

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

my ps3 broke this weekend but ill add u after

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

oh that sux ru getting it fixed

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

took it apart and messed with so i cant so i bought a new one

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

oh did u hook it up to psn

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

its shipping this week

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

nice hopefully ill make it so we can play when u get ur ps3

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Add me mw2playa321. We'll play some pubs.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

that was fun playing with noobishh and hitman ToHellWithYou yall 3 are really good

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

good job today swagg. even though hittmann beat you in a 1v1, i noticed that you have some pretty good aim and reaction time. i think your awareness could use work though. there would be times that i could see him but you couldnt. you ok in the public matches as well. we will continue trying you out until we have come to a decision so keep gaming it up with the clan un til then. good luck.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

thanx alot ya ur right about my awarness but thanx alot for saying that

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

feel free t add me too, but i probly wont be playing mw2 for a bit until i finish assassins creed 2 and until ac brotherhood multiplayer beta ends which is like a week

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

sounds good and i beat assasians creed 2 its fun

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

werd. im playing the demo for that brotherhood multiplayer but theres not many people online for it often

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

yea i agree with hell completely. You did good in pubs when we played and you saved my ass a few times in sabo. Good work so far, and best of luck. Ill keep playing with you more to make my final vote but its looking good so far.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

thanx alot and we should play again sometime and i wanna play with menfis i havent played wit him yet oh and i wont be able to be on till 8-9 tommarrow cause i have a football game with my school its the last game till the playoffs

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Not good enough, sorry. Feel free to play with us if you want to get better.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

ok thanx 4 trying me out

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

thancks 4 the advice and i hopefully will get better try out and become a 2ez member

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

i played with this kid and he did great today, 87-30 rust demolition shows skill.... he also did well at search, if u ask me he deserves another shot

Back to Application