Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Started by mw2playa321 on October 11, 2010 in Application. 39 replies, 176 views.

TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

psn: SWaGG_xPLaY3rx

mic: yes bluthooth

game style:mostly rush with a assult rifle but i can also snipe really good

srong; at search and destroy and teamdeathmatch but i can play every game

about me: i have skill at this game and i wana join ur clan because yall look like a awesome clan

thanks 4 reading and hopefully you will try me out

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Add my psn and we will do your tryout: MemfisxExecute

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

i cant add u have 2 many friends so now what do i do

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Average in a 1v1. Take him online and see how well he plays with the team.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

i can do it tonight if you want me to memfis.

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

i suck on 1v1 but im good in a real match try me out

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

alright well add me or someone else and we'll try you out. PSN Xxhittmann23xX

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

Thanks hitman

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

when are we going to try me out?

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

whenever u are on when one of us is on remind us...; and calm down just cuz it doesnt happen today doesnt mean it wont happen... 2ez isnt going anywhere

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

yea man thanx im just nervouse u guys are really cool and good

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

dont be nervous its just a game... just play like yoou normally would, we dont just play one game with u unless u go like 3-30.. if you are decent we will give u more chances to prove urself in different situations.. dont fret lol

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

lol ya sometimes i do have off games but normally i go like 12-0 on search and destroy or 30-5 on tdm

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

12-0 normally lol? ok... and everyone has bad games

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

ya well in that neiborhood lol im normally really good at search and destroy lol

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

ok just try out with the people i told u to

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

k i will nice talking with u squating coyote

Re: TRY ME OUT I WANNA JOIN

u to

Back to Application