Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by STERKninja14 on April 20, 2011 in Application. 20 replies, 153 views.

Application

My PSN: STERKninja14
Strengths: Everything except hardcore
Experience: I started playing when cod4 came
out I got to 10th and started playing mw2 got
to about 7th and stopped to play black ops and
now currently a 10th about to be 11th
Playing style: rush,sniper, spawn trapper
About me: high school student in 10th grade I play call of duty
everyday and I'm beast at it
How did you find out about us?: played a game and Yoursix sent me
a friend request and sent me the address to this site

Re: Application

Just sent you another friends request glad to see you applied. Good luck going to try and get you in a few games today and we will see how you do.

Referred him to the website after a couple good games of demo on his team and against him.

Re: Application

After playing a couple rounds of team tac demo and a few more of SnD this guy knows what he is doing. Plays smart. Ideal candidate for 2ez. The only issue I have is his mic... uses a PS eye. Other than that so far I am going towards a PASS.

Re: Application

did extremely well in search & demo although he has a shitty mic, get an new one and u got my vote

Re: Application

top 3 in almost every pub game. he's a smart player. however, i did ask him about his current clan and he stated that he was very involved and that if gets into 2ez, he would be a member of both clans. not sure how that is going to work out. all of our members are dedicated and loyal to 2ez and 2ez only. we expect nothing less from our future members

Re: Application

hmm.. I am not a big fan of being in 2 clans . Although, I am in no position to deny this app . I personally think it is a Fail considering all of our members are dedicated to 2ez . And as a 2ez member I would not even think of wanting to be in another clan .

Re: Application

2ez only considers people dedicated to this clan. The only case in which involvement in another clan is allowed is if the other clan you participate in is for a different game.
--Daire

Re: Application

i did not know his dual clan situation, i do believe in dedication to the clan which all members should enjoy and abide by.

Re: Application

one clan only in my opinion. i dont like the idea of two clans

Re: Application

One clan or the other... is the way I see it. Different games is obviously well... different. I should have asked him about it before but oh well. It is what it is. FAIL

Re: Application

being in one clan, and then wanting to be in another one, no matter what clans they are, does not show any dedication or loyalty to either of them. FAIL. let his other clan deal with him.

Re: Application

Quit your other clan and we will re-think it :D, But if you dont, Good luck

Re: Application

its to bad cuz he was actually pretty good

Re: Application

I'm explaining my self to the misunderstanding from yesterday. I really don't know why my brother did wat he did. My MLG clan is just a local thing me and some friends started doing because other ppl told us we had potential to being in a real MLG clan. I would like to be in 2ez if its possible

Re: Application

I cant tell you how many times I have heard "my brother did it" on this site.

Re: Application

Well ej I didn't ask for your input if I would of said I needed your input I would of. If you don't believe me that's fine ha I honestly don't care wat so ever I'm just doing wat yoursix suggested me to do so quit being a hater

Re: Application

STERKninja14 wrote:Well ej I didn't ask for your input if I would of said I needed your input I would of. If you don't believe me that's fine ha I honestly don't care wat so ever I'm just doing wat yoursix suggested me to do so quit being a hater
lol




and failed


twice.

Application

PSN: NewGroundHero

Mic: No (i'll try to get it as soon as possible)

Strenghts: 1 vs 1,Search and Destroy(Hardcore and Core)

Experience: I started playing since WM2 came out but i was using my cousin's account then i bought my own ps3 and created my new account a few months after Black Ops came out.

About me: 8th grade student at LMS,Plays Black Ops everyday(summer 5-9 hours)(school days 2-4 hours)

How did you find out about us: i played a game with KidonDrugs and 1 other 2ez clan member in launch and have a couple of good games then he told me to visit the site 2ezclan.net

Re: Application

Umm you do know this isnt where you're supposed to put your app -_- oh well..lol

Back to Application