Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

What i think about the 2ez

Started by HowsMySIGHTS on April 17, 2011 in General Discussion. 9 replies, 111 views.

What i think about the 2ez

Hey guys it SIGHTS. As you Know im trying out. I just wanted to let you know what i think about the clan so far. I love this clan. i like all the members are all freindly and nice. All of the members are great at the game and are nice. U really want to make this clan and be apart of it. So please give me tips or whatever i can do to get in the clan and how i can get better so thanks for your time.

Re: What i think about the 2ez

sights, go home.

Re: What i think about the 2ez

Memfis wrote:sights, go home.
LMFAO!

Re: What i think about the 2ez

Nobody likes a kiss-ass....and ur giant, red font is bothersome.
--Daire

Re: What i think about the 2ez

Daire666 wrote:Nobody likes a kiss-ass
--Obnoxious signature
Then how'd you get to be a mod...?

Re: What i think about the 2ez

Jacoby746":2az2kpsc][quote="Daire666 wrote:Nobody likes a kiss-ass
--Obnoxious signature
Then how'd you get to be a mod...?[/quote:2az2kpsc]

For reasons you are not a mod :)

By the way I told this guy in chat after he said I am going to post what is on my mind about this clan... I told him.. don't do it.

Re: What i think about the 2ez

YourSix":3pffbppv][quote="Jacoby746":3pffbppv][quote="Daire666 wrote:Nobody likes a kiss-ass
--Obnoxious signature
Then how'd you get to be a mod...?[/quote:3pffbppv]

For reasons you are not a mod :)
[/quote:3pffbppv]

My sense of humor? Or my astonishing good looks?

Re: What i think about the 2ez

Then how'd you get to be a mod...?[/quote]

For reasons you are not a mod :)
[/quote]

My sense of humor? Or my astonishing good looks?[/quote]

Both.

Re: What i think about the 2ez

HowsMySIGHTS wrote:Hey guys it SIGHTS. As you Know im trying out. I just wanted to let you know what i think about the clan so far. I love this clan. i like all the members are all freindly and nice. All of the members are great at the game and are nice. U really want to make this clan and be apart of it. So please give me tips or whatever i can do to get in the clan and how i can get better so thanks for your time.
yeahhhhhh kissing ass wont help you

Re: What i think about the 2ez

HowsMySIGHTS wrote:Hey guys it SIGHTS. As you Know im trying out. I just wanted to let you know what i think about the clan so far. I love this clan. i like all the members are all freindly and nice. All of the members are great at the game and are nice. U really want to make this clan and be apart of it. So please give me tips or whatever i can do to get in the clan and how i can get better so thanks for your time.
I agree there is a good bunch of people here. I've only played with you a few times so these are general tips not directed specifically to you.

1. Practice communication
2. Stay positive
3. see 1
4. Keep playing with 2ez and keep trying
5. Get better by going outside your comfort zone.

Back to General Discussion