Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

HLmD

Started by HowsMySIGHTS on April 11, 2011 in Challenge Us. 19 replies, 219 views.

Re: HLmD

HowsMySIGHTS wrote:ok guys their this really cocky clan their name is HLmD. Their are good i guess but i can already tell you guys are better. please clan battle and beat their asses. iNgLewooD64 is who you can contact
montages...? gameplay...? peopl...?

Re: HLmD

HowsMySIGHTS wrote:Ok guys, there is a really cocky clan that goes by HLmD. They are decent, but I can already tell you have the better clan. Please, challenge them to a scrim and kick their asses. iNgLewooD64 is who you can contact for the match. By the way... I don't feel like telling you how I came across this information, I just decided to post this out of no where in the challenge section.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pJcbh3ZQiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LDtMz-XSU
*FIXED*

Re: HLmD

I don't know what to say in this post other than its the last section I need to post in to take over the forums bwahahaha.

Re: HLmD

EJ-LAX24 wrote:spam
Lol... ya that is spam right there. Anyways back to this guys post. I think its some what funny that nothing has come from this challenge.

Re: HLmD

HowsMySIGHTS wrote:ok guys their this really cocky clan their name is HLmD. Their are good i guess but i can already tell you guys are better. please clan battle and beat their asses. iNgLewooD64 is who you can contact


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pJcbh3ZQiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LDtMz-XSU
Someone from MONK?
- dies
Detroit I swear if this is you yo smhhh.
:lol:
hmm. HAHAHAHAHOINFDSOB :lol:
lmaoooo.
omfggg. yoo, this too funny.
but anyway, this challenge is pointless - apparently they suck; look at their K/d in this match (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pJcbh3ZQiE) so whts the point of them getting their asses handed to them again by us? v.v

Re: HLmD

The point is HLMD gets his revenge!

Re: HLmD

well not all the time. only saturdays 9-7pm

Re: HLmD

I want a Youtube channel

Re: HLmD

gopher517 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/HLmDPS3Clan

that's their youtube.
looks like they'll recruit anyone XD
smh @them having a water boy -.- & "The piece of cork under the spit bucket stool leg that helps it from going off balance and spilling our spit everywhere" :lol: :lol:

Re: HLmD

beautiful_KB":1enqtqyz][quote="gopher517 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/HLmDPS3Clan

that's their youtube.
looks like they'll recruit anyone XD
smh @them having a water boy -.- & "The piece of cork under the spit bucket stool leg that helps it from going off balance and spilling our spit everywhere" :lol: :lol: [/quote:1enqtqyz]


What?

Re: HLmD

lol, go to the youtube channel and look at the ranks.

Re: HLmD

Sexy. Mybe they just do alot of combat training lol.

Back to Challenge Us