Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Started by HowsMySIGHTS on April 10, 2011 in Application. 35 replies, 335 views.

Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

[size=150]PSN: hows_my_SIGHTS

Mic: Yes

Strengths: I am a big team player. I have a very fast reaction time. i am good at spotting people. I work with a team very well like i said before.i am a very smart player and use my brain. Team death match, Demolition. To be honest i am not the best 1v1 but i can get better.

Experience: i have been doing GB for a little while. I have learned the nature of stunning. i have been in many clans and they have feel apart. I have played all the cods. i hav eplayed with really good people on all cods. i am 10th on cod4, 5 ,and 11th on 6. I am 8th prestige on Black ops.

Playing Style: I am very tactical and i dropshot. (mastered) i am a very objective based and i love to rush. i am the best rusher.i dont camp often but if th flag is needed to be guarded then ill defend it. SO Assault, Rusher, and sometimes Defender.

About me:i am 15 a freshmen in high school. i mostley get A's and B's. I am on mostly on the weekends all day all night. and i love to play with clans and other people.


How did you find out about us?: i found you guys and NGU.
[/size]

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

add me up man, well get you started. psn is same.

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Good app . Add me and I'll get u started . Legend_23_

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

yeah nice app man. add me- g1no28

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. I won't be on till later tonight but will be on tomorrow for sure.

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

add mmeee ThE_CM_TiDe

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Add me if you dont play with the guys that have already replied(Noobishh), Good luck

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

1v1'ed him . Beat him 27-6 . He did do pretty good in the pubs we played though . Need more time with him .

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

legend_23_ wrote:1v1'ed him . Beat him 27-6 . He did do pretty good in the pubs we played though . Need more time with him .
i havent played with you though yet??? when was this it was probably my bro?? im confused

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

i trust legend. ill 1v1 you for good measure. im sure he wouldnt lie about a tryout

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Maybe it was your brother . But I did 1v1 someone . I will re do it as well as demonic .

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

has his good games and bad me and him went into a search and he went 10-1 but the next time i played he broke even 3-3 so he has his good games and bad

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

CM_TiDe wrote:has his good games and bad me and him went into a search and he went 10-1 but the next time i played he broke even 3-3 so he has his good games and bad
so im thinking he has his good games and bad games?

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

I'd say 3-3 is fairly a decent follow up to a 10-1. Can't ace every game. He said he has 1v1 some people but they haven't posted when PSN is up I will try and get some time in with this guy. His post in general chat was a bit much but I won't judge him on that yet.

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Played a few rounds with him. Seems consistent enough to make it into the clan. Didn't get a chance to play 1v1 though. Good kid.

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

there.....

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

there.....

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

Good feedback there tide lol

Re: Hows_My_SIGHTS Application

did good in demo and search, adequate reflexes. beat him 20 - 9 in 1v1 i believe

Back to Application