Wilker`s Application
PSN: X_PartyBoii_X
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, team leader, My fav is Capture the flag Core & hardcore
Experience: I started playing cod since modern warfare, stopped for a while and got back on when Black Ops came out. Addict since then. I have a 1st and 10th Prestige.
Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Camper/Patient, Assault.
About me: Im 18, Brasilian, also a computer tech. Always with a positive attitude.
How did you find out about us?: Played along with the clan on a Capture the flag game, they got me really interested in it i messaged SquatingCoyote and he told me how to apply.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, team leader, My fav is Capture the flag Core & hardcore
Experience: I started playing cod since modern warfare, stopped for a while and got back on when Black Ops came out. Addict since then. I have a 1st and 10th Prestige.
Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Camper/Patient, Assault.
About me: Im 18, Brasilian, also a computer tech. Always with a positive attitude.
How did you find out about us?: Played along with the clan on a Capture the flag game, they got me really interested in it i messaged SquatingCoyote and he told me how to apply.