Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

PS3 Application

Started by Ralphbill1 on April 8, 2011 in Application. 25 replies, 262 views.

PS3 Application

PSN name: xllama_shotzz & ralphbill1
Mic: Yes

Strengths: I am en excellent hardcore player. My favorite game types are demolition, domination, and obviously search and destroy.

Experience: I have been playing Call of Duty ever since COD4, and the games seem to come naturally to me. In Black Ops i am 5th prestige.

My Play Style: I can easily rush to the enemy spawn, and plow my way through enemy players. I have great reflexes, and i love to get a good spawn trap going. ( Thats why I love to play Demolition ).

Favorite Class:
AK-47 dual mag
Cz 75 Ext. Mags
Frag
Concussion
Motion Sensor
Flak Jacket Pro
Slight of Hand Pro
Marathon Pro

About Me: 14, good at cod wanna find a good team

Re: PS3 Application

add me up, well play this weekend possibly.

Re: PS3 Application

You can add me . Legend_23_

Re: PS3 Application

add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx my lines are L's

Re: PS3 Application

Ralphbill1 wrote:PSN name: Ralphbill1

Mic: Yes

Strengths: I am en excellent hardcore player. My favorite game types are demolition, domination, and obviously search and destroy.

Experience: I have been playing Call of Duty ever since COD4, and the games seem to come naturally to me. In Black Ops i am 5th prestige.

My Play Style: I can easily rush to the enemy spawn, and plow my way through enemy players. I have great reflexes, and i love to get a good spawn trap going. ( Thats why I love to play Demolition ).

Favorite Class:
AK-47 dual mag
Cz 75 Ext. Mags
Frag
Concussion
Motion Sensor
Flak Jacket Pro
Slight of Hand Pro
Marathon Pro

About Me: I am in 8th grade, and live in [Located Removed] I am 14 years old, and am an irl friend of gopher517 (thats how i found out about you guys), and he said that i should apply if i'm looking for a good team to play with.
i love me some spawn pooping

Re: PS3 Application

add me ThE_CM_TiDe

Re: PS3 Application

add me sir. xblaCksheep_

Re: PS3 Application

20 - 15 on tide and 15 - 20 on me (we were using default classes), did very well in tdm and demo but lacked in search

Re: PS3 Application

Add me dude, Noobishh. Ill get an opinion to back up gopher

Re: PS3 Application

removed post..

Re: PS3 Application

i have played wit dis guy alot over the last few days and i think he is pretty good great reaction usually in the top 3

Re: PS3 Application

kids good man. nothing to it. tears shit up.

Re: PS3 Application

is my tryout still going on?

Re: PS3 Application

yes lol psn has just been down

Re: PS3 Application

CM_TiDe wrote:yes lol psn has just been down
Wow, really!?!?!? Thanks for that important update Tide

Re: PS3 Application

I clicked on all those links...

Back to Application