MLG DallasApr 3, 2011, 10:31 pm Anybody watch it this weekend? Was pretty interesting.. Leverage placed 1st then Resistance, then Optic.
Re: MLG DallasApr 4, 2011, 11:25 am Idk if it's on there yet, I just watched the livestream all weekend
Re: MLG DallasApr 4, 2011, 11:25 am Idk if it's on there yet, I just watched the livestream all weekend and now I can't wait for Columbus because i'm going haha
Re: MLG DallasApr 4, 2011, 11:28 am Yeah I might be coaching one of my friends team.. which would be cool because i'd get to be on mainstage
Re: MLG DallasApr 4, 2011, 11:31 am lol played an ENVY clan last night on crysis. 3v1. walked all over them.
Re: MLG DallasApr 4, 2011, 11:35 am im not sure. it looked like somthing like that. but i cannot remember the other two
Re: MLG DallasApr 4, 2011, 9:41 pm they were probably fake, they dont even play ps3 for anything but tournaments. They were probably like all those optic fanboys
Re: MLG DallasApr 10, 2011, 9:06 pm Leverage is stacked and will win all events from here til the end of the circuit. And yeah nV doesn't play crysis haha