Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Skype

Started by Blayzer19 on April 2, 2011 in General Discussion. 29 replies, 214 views.

Skype

Oky so I am new I haven't try out yet but I was thinking you guys should use skype to communicate in gb's and other things cuz it's alot better bcuz u can talk to people who hasn't died in the game and it would be helpful

Re: Skype

Blayzer19 wrote:Oky so I am new I haven't try out yet but I was thinking you guys should use skype to communicate in gb's and other things cuz it's alot better bcuz u can talk to people who hasn't died in the game and it would be helpful
that's cheating, and against gb rules
you get flagged and disqualified pretty quick from the kids on there

Re: Skype

we dont cheat or hack or any of that kind of shit. its against our policy.

Re: Skype

I use chat roulette!

Re: Skype

YourSix wrote:I use chat roulette!
lol only you six XD

Re: Skype

i am just saying it and cuz i heard other clan started doing this stuff.

Re: Skype

A lot of clans are going to cheat and break the rules to win but in 2ez we stay clean and still do just as well

Re: Skype

gopher517":17v936or][quote="Blayzer19 wrote:Oky so I am new I haven't try out yet but I was thinking you guys should use skype to communicate in gb's and other things cuz it's alot better bcuz u can talk to people who hasn't died in the game and it would be helpful
that's cheating, and against gb rules
[/quote:17v936or]

Screw the rules, I have money!

Cheating is against the rules [/topic]

Re: Skype

Yeah, from my experience, I'd say about 30-50% of the teams you play on GB will be trying to exploit something to gain an unfair advantage. Many teams will try to trick you into doing something that isn't correct and will play the games out then call you on it if you win. Don't attempt GB's unless you or your team leader are versed in ALL the rules. And someone should be recording every game you play on GB. Otherwise they can claim you cheated, ect., and you have no way to prove your not.

Re: Skype

xNiiCADEMUS wrote:Yeah, from my experience, I'd say about 30-50% of the teams you play on GB will be trying to exploit something to gain an unfair advantage. Many teams will try to trick you into doing something that isn't correct and will play the games out then call you on it if you win. Don't attempt GB's unless you or your team leader are versed in ALL the rules. And someone should be recording every game you play on GB. Otherwise they can claim you cheated, ect., and you have no way to prove your not.
That is what is nice about the 30 second youtube clips you can record off of black ops.

Re: Skype

Niic, is it possible for you to write a post that's under a paragraph?

Re: Skype

Jacoby746 wrote:Niic, is it possible for you to write a post that's under a paragraph?
Can u make a post without being a asshole? :)

Re: Skype

xblaCksheep_":16nb0rd3][quote="Jacoby746 wrote:Niic, is it possible for you to write a post that's under a paragraph?
Can u make a post without being a asshole? :)[/quote:16nb0rd3]

CAN YOU POST WITHOUT A SMILEY!? :)

Re: Skype

YourSix":239pgame][quote="xblaCksheep_":239pgame][quote="Jacoby746 wrote:Niic, is it possible for you to write a post that's under a paragraph?
Can u make a post without being a asshole? :)[/quote:239pgame]

CAN YOU POST WITHOUT A SMILEY!? :)[/quote:239pgame]

CAN YOU HAVE A SIG WITHOUT 5 PEOPLE ON IT?!?!?!? :(

Re: Skype

xblaCksheep_":3lucru8l][quote="Jacoby746 wrote:Niic, is it possible for you to write a post that's under a paragraph?
Can u make a post without being a asshole? :)[/quote:3lucru8l]

No

Re: Skype

lol thats why we love u jacoby :)

Re: Skype

Hate you to, target #4

Re: Skype

Jacoby746 wrote:Hate you to, target #4
Sweet! I feel special now.

Back to General Discussion